Pork Tenderloin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork tenderloin?
To give you an idea, one steak (126 g) pork tenderloin has about 194 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 194 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one steak pork tenderloin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork tenderloin nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork tenderloin on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Steak (126 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one steak (126 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.33 g||1.23 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||26.9 g||7.63 g||33.9 g|
|Water||66.87 g||18.96 g||84.3 g|
pork tenderloin - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.765 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.442 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.839 mg
- Vit B60.647 mg
- Vit E0.28 mg
Energy content of pork tenderloin
- 0% CARBS
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
pork tenderloin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium536 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium594 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
Compare pork tenderloin:
- pork tenderloin vs pork chop
- pork tenderloin vs brisket
- pork tenderloin vs chicken breast
- pork tenderloin vs turkey meat
- pork tenderloin vs beef
- pork tenderloin vs turkey breast
- pork tenderloin vs pork neck
- pork tenderloin vs steak
- pork tenderloin vs minced pork
- pork tenderloin vs beef jerky
- see all compares of pork tenderloin
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork tenderloin?
As I wrote before one steak (126 g) has 194 calories. It is easy to count that two pork tenderloin have about 388 calories and three pork tenderloin have about 582 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork tenderloin.
- One steak (126 g)194 kcal
- Cup of pork tenderloin (134g)206 kcal
- Half cup of pork tenderloin (67g)103 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork tenderloin44 kcal
Protein in pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin has 26.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one steak (126 g) you can see that you will get about 33.9 g of protein.
Carbs in pork tenderloin
0 g of carbs - pork tenderloin has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin has 4.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one steak (126 g) has about 5.5 g of fat.
one steak (126 g) has:194kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork tenderloin with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork tenderloin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mozzarella have?
- Calories in a half of french baguette
- Calories in whole french baguette
- Calories for one, two or more french baguettes
- Calories in slice of french baguette
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in calamari ring?
- How much fat in animal crackers?
- How much protein in prosciutto?
- What is weight of vanilla latte?
- Chex Mix calories per ounce (oz)
- Pepper jack cheese calories per serving size