Dark Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dark bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dark bread, slice and more
Also known as (other names): wholemeal-bread--brown-bread--black-bread--grain-bread
How many calories in dark bread?
For example, medium size dark bread (400 g) has about 1008 calories.
It is about 42% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dark bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 19 apples
- 12.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 10 slices of cheese
- 8 glasses of milk
- 53 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 144 minutes, swim for about 119 minutes or run for 101 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dark bread on charts.
Dark bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||42.71 g||~ 12.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Protein||12.45 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Water||39.01 g||~ 11.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dark breads?
As I wrote before medium size dark bread (400 g) has 1008 calories. It is easy to count that two dark breads have about 2016 calories and three dark breads have about 3024 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dark breads.
- Medium size dark bread (400 g)1008 kcal
- Slice of dark bread (35g)88 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dark bread71 kcal
- Half of medium size dark bread504 kcal
- Small size dark bread (320g)806.4 kcal
- Big size dark bread (520g)1310.4 kcal
- Two medium size dark breads2016 kcal
- Three medium size dark breads3024 kcal
- Four medium size dark breads4032 kcal
- Five medium size dark breads5040 kcal
Protein in dark bread
Dark bread has 12.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dark bread (400 g) you can see that you will get about 49.8 g of protein.
Carbs in dark bread
Dark bread has 42.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dark bread (400 g) has about 170.8 g of carbs.
Fat in dark bread
Dark bread has 3.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dark bread (400 g) has about 14 g of fat.
medium size dark bread (400 g) has:1008kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dark bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.394 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.167 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.438 mg
- Vitaminium B60.215 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.66 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of dark bread
- 68% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
dark bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium254 mg
- Phosphorus7.8 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium161 mg
- Sodium455 mg
- Iron2.47 mg
- Zink7.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare dark bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how dark bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tortellini have?
- Calories in a half of tempeh
- Calories in whole tempeh
- Calories for one, two or more tempeh
- Calories in slice of tempeh
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in flan?
- How much fat in rice and chicken?
- How much protein in popsicle?
- What is weight of tahini?
- Kung Pao shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Pillsbury biscuit calories per serving size