Avocado: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Avocado: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one avocado, tablespoon and more
How many calories in avocado?
In particular, medium size avocado (220 g) has about 352 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size avocado is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 50 minutes, swim for about 41 minutes or run for 35 minutes.
See all nutrition data of avocado on charts.
Avocado: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 avocado fruits?
As I wrote before medium size avocado (220 g) have 352 calories. It is easy to count that two avocado fruits have about 704 calories and three avocado fruits have about 1056 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five avocado fruits.
- Medium size avocado (220 g)352 kcal
- Tablespoon of avocado (9g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of avocado (3g)5 kcal
- Cup of avocado (150g)240 kcal
- Half cup of avocado (75g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of avocado fruits45 kcal
- Half of medium size avocado176 kcal
- Small size avocado (176g)281.6 kcal
- Big size avocado (286g)457.6 kcal
- Two medium size avocado fruits704 kcal
- Three medium size avocado fruits1056 kcal
- Four medium size avocado fruits1408 kcal
- Five medium size avocado fruits1760 kcal
Protein in avocado
Avocado fruits have 2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size avocado (220 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in avocado fruits
Avocado fruits have 8.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size avocado (220 g) has about 18.8 g of carbs.
Fat in avocado fruits
Avocado fruits have 14.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size avocado (220 g) has about 32.3 g of fat.
medium size avocado (220 g) has:352kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
avocado - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A146 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.738 mg
- Vitaminium B51.389 mg
- Vitaminium B60.257 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)81 mcg
- Vitaminium C10 mg
- Vitaminium E2.07 mg
- Vitaminium K21 mg
Energy content of avocado
- 20% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
avocado - minerals per 100g
- Potassium485 mg
- Phosphorus52 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron0.55 mg
- Zink0.64 mg
- Beta karoten62 mg
Interesting charts - compare avocado with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how avocado looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in durian?
- How much fat in black lilac?
- How much protein in fejhoa?
- What is weight of fig?
- Goji berries calories per ounce (oz)
- Gooseberry calories per serving size