Celery Stalk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Celery stalk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one celery stalk, tablespoon and more
How many calories in celery stalk?
Case in point, medium size celery stalk (40 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size celery stalk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of celery stalk on charts.
Celery stalk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.97 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.69 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||95.43 g||~ 27.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 celery stalks?
As I wrote before medium size celery stalk (40 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two celery stalks have about 12 calories and three celery stalks have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five celery stalks.
- Medium size celery stalk (40 g)6 kcal
- Tablespoon of celery stalk (7g)1 kcal
- Celery stalk big size (64g)10 kcal
- Celery stalk small size (14g)2 kcal
- Celery stalk strip (4g)1 kcal
- Cup of celery stalk (101g)16 kcal
- Half cup of celery stalk (50.5g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of celery stalks5 kcal
- Half of medium size celery stalk3 kcal
- Small size celery stalk (32g)4.8 kcal
- Big size celery stalk (52g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size celery stalks12 kcal
- Three medium size celery stalks18 kcal
- Four medium size celery stalks24 kcal
- Five medium size celery stalks30 kcal
Protein in celery stalk
Celery stalks have 0.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size celery stalk (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in celery stalks
Celery stalks have 2.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size celery stalk (40 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in celery stalks
Celery stalks have 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size celery stalk (40 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size celery stalk (40 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
celery stalk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.32 mg
- Vitaminium B60.074 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.029 mg
Energy content of celery stalk
- 73% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
celery stalk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare celery stalk with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how celery stalk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does split pea soup have?
- Calories in a half of green grape
- Calories in whole green grape
- Calories for one, two or more green grapes
- Calories in handful of green grapes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in poached egg?
- How much fat in Cheez-It?
- How much protein in cuban sandwich?
- What is weight of corn fritter?
- Coffee creamer calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetarian burrito calories per serving size