Spaghetti, Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Spaghetti, pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in spaghetti?
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g spaghetti is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of spaghetti on charts.
Spaghetti, pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||30.86 g||~ 8.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||5.8 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||62.13 g||~ 17.6 g|
How many calories in cup or half cup of spaghetti?
As I wrote before 100g has 158 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or half cup of spaghetti.
- Cup of spaghetti (110g)174 kcal
- Half cup of spaghetti (55g)87 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of spaghetti45 kcal
- 10g of spaghetti16 kcal
- 20g of spaghetti32 kcal
- 50g of spaghetti79 kcal
- 100g of spaghetti158 kcal
Protein in spaghetti
Spaghetti has 5.8 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in spaghetti
Spaghetti has 30.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in spaghetti
Spaghetti has 0.93 g fat per 100g.
100g of spaghetti has:158kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
spaghetti - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.049 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of spaghetti
- 80% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
spaghetti - minerals per 100g
- Potassium44 mg
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink7 mg
Interesting charts - compare spaghetti with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how spaghetti looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oat milk have?
- Calories in a half of Chimichanga
- Calories in whole Chimichanga
- Calories for one, two or more Chimichanga
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bojangles biscuit?
- How much fat in angel hair pasta?
- How much protein in wasabi peas?
- What is weight of sweetcorn?
- Mixed vegetables calories per ounce (oz)
- Seafood salad calories per serving size