Beef Jerky vs Pork Tenderloin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Beef jerky
At first glance, you can see that in beef jerky is much more calories than in pork tenderloin.
Beef jerky has 410 kcal per 100g and pork tenderloin 154 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 166%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in beef jerky cames from fat and in pork tenderloin from protein.
See tables below to compare beef jerky with pork tenderloin in details.
Fact 2: Beef jerky And Pork tenderloin Nutrition Difference
Pork tenderloin vs Beef jerky: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Beef jerky||Pork tenderloin|
|Fat||25.6 g||4.33 g|
|Protein||33.2 g||26.9 g|
|Water||23.36 g||66.87 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||5.42 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||51 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||536 mg|
|Sodium||1785 mg||594 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.765 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.142 mg||0.442 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.732 mg||6.839 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.179 mg||0.647 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.49 mg||0.28 mg|
More protein in beef jerky
It is aslo easy to see see that in beef jerky is more protein than in pork tenderloin.
There is 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin and 33.2g per 100g of beef jerky so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
More fat in beef jerky
In beef jerky is more fats than in pork tenderloin.
The tables above show us that there is 4.33g/100g of fats in pork tenderloin and 25.6g/100g in beef jerky. In this case difference is about 491%.
- Fat25.6 g
- Protein33.2 g
- Water23.36 g
100g | ounce | small stick | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Vitamins: pork tenderloin vs beef jerky
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork tenderloin 397% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork tenderloin 211% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork tenderloin 295% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B6: pork tenderloin 261% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium E: beef jerky 75% more than pork tenderloin
Minerals: beef jerky vs pork tenderloin
Compares of beef jerky
- Beef Jerky vs Chicken Breast
- Beef Jerky vs Duck Breast
- Beef Jerky vs Goose Meat
- Beef Jerky vs Pork
- Beef Jerky vs Steak
- Beef Jerky vs Pork Tenderloin
- see all compares of beef jerky
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Calories from Beef jerky
- Calories of Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories in Bran muffin
- Reuben sandwich calories per 100g
- Laffy Taffy Candy carbs per 100g
- Potato patty protein per 100g
- Pork rinds fat per 100g
- How many calories does Strawberry Pop Tart have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao chicken
- Calories in whole Kung Pao chicken
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao chicken
- How much protein in philadelphia sushi roll?