Oil (sunflower) - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in sunflower oil?
100g of sunflower oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, tablespoon (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in sunflower oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
sunflower oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of sunflower oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon ofsunflower oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sunflower oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of sunflower oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sunflower oil (38g)336 kcal
- 10g of sunflower oil88 kcal
- 20g of sunflower oil177 kcal
- 50g of sunflower oil442 kcal
- 100g of sunflower oil884 kcal
- 200g of sunflower oil1768 kcal
- 500g of sunflower oil4420 kcal
Oil (sunflower) - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in sunflower oil?
★ What is the weight of sunflower oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in sunflower oil?
How much dietary fiber in sunflower oil?
Does sunflower oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in sunflower oil?
How much magnesium in sunflower oil?
Glycemic index of sunflower oil?
How much protein in sunflower oil?
How much does a sunflower oil weight?
Tablespoon of sunflower oil weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of sunflower oil weights about 6g.
Glass of sunflower oil weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of sunflower oil weights about 97g.
Small glass (40ml) ofsunflower oil weights about 38g.
Does sunflower oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in sunflower oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, sunflower oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sunflower oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (11 g) has:97kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does blackberry juice have?
- What kind of minerals does rum contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in soy sauce?
- What kind of vitamins in mushroom soup?
- How much dietary fiber in muesli?
- Do potato chips have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in egg yolk?
- How much magnessium in goose meat?
- What is glycemic index of mają cherry juice?
- How much protein in cod fillet?
- What is weight of cranberry juice?