Oil (Sunflower): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oil (sunflower): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in sunflower oil?
To illustrate, tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sunflower oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Oil (sunflower): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of sunflower oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of sunflower oil.
- Tablespoon of sunflower oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of sunflower oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sunflower oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of sunflower oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sunflower oil (38g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sunflower oil251 kcal
- 10g of sunflower oil88 kcal
- 20g of sunflower oil177 kcal
- 50g of sunflower oil442 kcal
- 100g of sunflower oil884 kcal
Protein in sunflower oil
0g of protein - sunflower oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in sunflower oil
0 g of carbs - sunflower oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sunflower oil
Sunflower oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sunflower oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E41.08 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of sunflower oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
sunflower oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus5.4 mg
- Zink5.4 mg
Does sunflower oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in sunflower oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, sunflower oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sunflower oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tahini?
- How much fat in Kung Pao shrimp?
- How much protein in Pillsbury biscuit?
- What is weight of split pea soup?
- Cannoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Green grape calories per serving size