Oil (Sunflower): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oil (sunflower): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sunflower oil?
To illustrate, tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sunflower oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sunflower oil on charts.
Oil (sunflower): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||100 g||~ 28.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sunflower oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sunflower oil.
- Tablespoon of sunflower oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of sunflower oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sunflower oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sunflower oil (38g)336 kcal
- Cup of sunflower oil (218g)1927 kcal
- Half cup of sunflower oil (109g)964 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sunflower oil251 kcal
- 10g of sunflower oil88 kcal
- 20g of sunflower oil177 kcal
- 50g of sunflower oil442 kcal
- 100g of sunflower oil884 kcal
Protein in sunflower oil
0g of protein - sunflower oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in sunflower oil
0 g of carbs - sunflower oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sunflower oil
Sunflower oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of sunflower oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sunflower oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E41.08 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of sunflower oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
sunflower oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus5.4 mg
- Zink5.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare sunflower oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how sunflower oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tahini?
- How much fat in Kung Pao shrimp?
- How much protein in Pillsbury biscuit?
- What is weight of split pea soup?
- Cannoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Green grape calories per serving size