Popsicle: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Popsicle: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece and more
How many calories in popsicle?
For example, medium size popsicle (53 g) has about 43 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size popsicle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of popsicle on charts.
Popsicle: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 popsicles?
As I wrote before medium size popsicle (53 g) have 43 calories. It is easy to count that two popsicles have about 86 calories and three popsicles have about 129 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five popsicles.
- Medium size popsicle (53 g)43 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of popsicles23 kcal
- Half of medium size popsicle21.5 kcal
- Small size popsicle (42g)34.4 kcal
- Big size popsicle (69g)55.9 kcal
- Two medium size popsicles86 kcal
- Three medium size popsicles129 kcal
- Four medium size popsicles172 kcal
- Five medium size popsicles215 kcal
Protein in popsicle
0g of protein - popsicles has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in popsicles
Popsicles have 19.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size popsicle (53 g) has about 10.4 g of carbs.
Fat in popsicles
Popsicles have 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size popsicle (53 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size popsicle (53 g) has:43kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
popsicle - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
Energy content of popsicle
- 97% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
popsicle - minerals per 100g
- Potassium23 mg
- Phosphorus76.6 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium13 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink76.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare popsicle with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how popsicle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cheez-It have?
- Calories in a half of corn fritter
- Calories in whole corn fritter
- Calories for one, two or more corn fritters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coffee creamer?
- How much fat in vegetarian burrito?
- How much protein in Cheerios?
- What is weight of rice noodles?
- Tuna can in oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Rotisserie chicken wing calories per serving size