Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is more calories than in pork tenderloin.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and pork tenderloin 154 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in pork tenderloin from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with pork tenderloin in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Pork tenderloin Nutrition Difference
Pork tenderloin vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Pork tenderloin|
|Fat||9.25 g||4.33 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||26.9 g|
|Water||69.46 g||66.87 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||536 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||594 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.765 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.442 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||6.839 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.647 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.28 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in pork tenderloin.
There is 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 29%.
More fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is more fats than in pork tenderloin.
The tables above show us that there is 4.33g/100g of fats in pork tenderloin and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 114%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: pork tenderloin vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork tenderloin 1114% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork tenderloin 420% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 45% more than pork tenderloin
- Vitaminium B6: pork tenderloin 22% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: pork tenderloin 4% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs pork tenderloin
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?