Veal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in veal?
For example, standard serving size of veal (150 g) has about 258 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 258 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from veal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about veal nutrition.
See all nutrition data of veal on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Veal (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of veal (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||7.56 g||2.14 g||11.3 g|
|Protein||24.38 g||6.91 g||36.6 g|
|Water||66.76 g||18.93 g||100.1 g|
veal - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.27 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.03 mg
- Vit B60.39 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vit E0.15 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of veal
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
veal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium337 mg
- Phosphorus1.2 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium83 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 veal?
As I wrote before standard serving size of veal (150 g) has 258 calories. It is easy to count that two veal have about 516 calories and three veal have about 774 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five veal.
- Standard serving size of veal (150 g)258 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of veal49 kcal
- Half of medium size veal129 kcal
- Small size veal (120g)206.4 kcal
- Big size veal (195g)335.4 kcal
- Two medium size veal516 kcal
- Three medium size veal774 kcal
- Four medium size veal1032 kcal
- Five medium size veal1290 kcal
Protein in veal
Veal has 24.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of veal (150 g) you can see that you will get about 36.6 g of protein.
Carbs in veal
0 g of carbs - veal has no carbohydrates.
Fat in veal
Veal has 7.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of veal (150 g) has about 11.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of veal (150 g) has:258kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare veal with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how veal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tahini have?
- Calories in a half of gnocchi with cheese
- Calories in whole gnocchi with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more gnocchi with cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in street taco?
- How much fat in thin pizza crust?
- How much protein in pesto?
- What is weight of Shiitake mushrooms?
- Gatorade Sports Drink calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and energy drink calories per serving size