Veal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Veal: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in veal?
For example, standard serving size of veal (150 g) has about 258 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of veal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of veal on charts.
Veal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size of veal?
As I wrote before 100g has 172 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of veal.
- Standard serving size of veal (150 g)258 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of veal49 kcal
- 10g of veal17 kcal
- 20g of veal34 kcal
- 50g of veal86 kcal
- 100g of veal172 kcal
Protein in veal
Veal has 24.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of veal (150 g) you can see that you will get about 36.6 g of protein.
Carbs in veal
0 g of carbs - veal has no carbohydrates.
Fat in veal
Veal has 7.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of veal (150 g) has about 11.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of veal (150 g) has:258kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
veal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.03 mg
- Vitaminium B60.39 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of veal
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
veal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium337 mg
- Phosphorus1.2 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium83 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare veal with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how veal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tahini have?
- Calories in a half of Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories in whole Pillsbury biscuit
- Calories for one, two or more Pillsbury biscuits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in split pea soup?
- How much fat in Cannoli?
- How much protein in green grape?
- What is weight of poached egg?
- Cheez-It calories per ounce (oz)
- Cuban sandwich calories per serving size