Cake Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cake flour?
For example, tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of cake flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cake flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cake flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Cake Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of cake flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||78.03 g||22.12 g||5.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.1 g|
|Fat||0.86 g||0.24 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||2.32 g||0.6 g|
|Water||12.51 g||3.55 g||0.9 g|
cake flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.892 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.43 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.79 mg
- Vit B60.033 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.282 mcg
- Vit E0.02 mg
Energy content of cake flour
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cake flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium105 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron7.32 mg
Compare cake flour:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cake flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two cake flour have about 50 calories and three cake flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cake flour.
- Tablespoon of cake flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of cake flour (120g)434 kcal
- Half cup of cake flour (60g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cake flour103 kcal
- Half of medium size cake flour12.5 kcal
- Small size cake flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size cake flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size cake flour50 kcal
- Three medium size cake flour75 kcal
- Four medium size cake flour100 kcal
- Five medium size cake flour125 kcal
Protein in cake flour
Cake flour has 8.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cake flour
Cake flour has 78.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cake flour
Cake flour has 0.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of cake flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cake flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how cake flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice and chicken?
- How much fat in popsicle?
- How much protein in tahini?
- What is weight of Kung Pao shrimp?
- Pillsbury biscuit calories per ounce (oz)
- Split pea soup calories per serving size