Tahini (Sesame Butter): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tahini (sesame butter): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in tahini?
In particular, standard serving size of tahini (1 oz) has about 167 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tahini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tahini on charts.
Tahini (sesame butter): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tahini?
As I wrote before 100g has 595 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tahini.
- Standard serving size of tahini (1 oz)167 kcal
- Tablespoon of tahini (14g)83 kcal
- Teaspoon of tahini (5g)30 kcal
- Cup of tahini (230g)1369 kcal
- Half cup of tahini (115g)684 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tahini169 kcal
- 10g of tahini60 kcal
- 20g of tahini119 kcal
- 50g of tahini298 kcal
- 100g of tahini595 kcal
Protein in tahini
Tahini has 17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of tahini (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tahini
Tahini has 21.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of tahini (1 oz) has about 5.9 g of carbs.
Fat in tahini
Tahini has 53.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of tahini (1 oz) has about 15.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of tahini (1 oz) has:167kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tahini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.22 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.473 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.45 mg
- Vitaminium B60.149 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.098 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
Energy content of tahini
- 13% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
tahini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium414 mg
- Magnessium95 mg
- Calcium426 mg
- Sodium115 mg
- Iron8.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare tahini with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how tahini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cuban sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of coffee creamer
- Calories in whole coffee creamer
- Calories for one, two or more coffee creamer
- Calories in tablespoon of coffee creamer
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian burrito?
- How much fat in Cheerios?
- How much protein in rice noodles?
- What is weight of tuna in oil?
- Rotisserie chicken wing calories per ounce (oz)
- Dunkin' Glazed Donut calories per serving size