Pork Tenderloin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork tenderloin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in pork tenderloin?
To give you an idea, one steak (126 g) pork tenderloin has about 194 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one steak pork tenderloin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork tenderloin on charts.
Pork tenderloin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork tenderloin?
As I wrote before one steak (126 g) has 194 calories. It is easy to count that two pork tenderloin have about 388 calories and three pork tenderloin have about 582 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork tenderloin.
- One steak (126 g)194 kcal
- Cup of pork tenderloin (134g)206 kcal
- Half cup of pork tenderloin (67g)103 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork tenderloin44 kcal
Protein in pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin has 26.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one steak (126 g) you can see that you will get about 33.9 g of protein.
Carbs in pork tenderloin
0 g of carbs - pork tenderloin has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin has 4.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one steak (126 g) has about 5.5 g of fat.
one steak (126 g) has:194kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork tenderloin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.765 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.442 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.839 mg
- Vitaminium B60.647 mg
- Vitaminium E0.28 mg
Energy content of pork tenderloin
- 0% CARBS
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
pork tenderloin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium536 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium594 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork tenderloin with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork tenderloin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does persian cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of celery stalk
- Calories in whole celery stalk
- Calories for one, two or more celery stalks
- Calories in tablespoon of celery stalks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tempeh?
- How much fat in flan?
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- What is weight of popsicle?
- Tahini (sesame butter) calories per ounce (oz)
- Kung Pao shrimp calories per serving size