Ice Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ice cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one ice cream, cup and more
How many calories in ice cream?
In particular, medium size ice cream (90 g) has about 186 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ice cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ice cream on charts.
Ice cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.6 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||61 g||~ 17.3 g|
Compare ice cream:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ice cream?
As I wrote before medium size ice cream (90 g) has 186 calories. It is easy to count that two ice cream have about 372 calories and three ice cream have about 558 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ice cream.
- Medium size ice cream (90 g)186 kcal
- Cup of ice cream (200g)414 kcal
- Half cup of ice cream (100g)207 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ice cream59 kcal
- Half of medium size ice cream93 kcal
- Small size ice cream (72g)148.8 kcal
- Big size ice cream (117g)241.8 kcal
- Two medium size ice cream372 kcal
- Three medium size ice cream558 kcal
- Four medium size ice cream744 kcal
- Five medium size ice cream930 kcal
Protein in ice cream
Ice cream has 3.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ice cream (90 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ice cream
Ice cream has 23.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size ice cream (90 g) has about 21.2 g of carbs.
Fat in ice cream
Ice cream has 11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ice cream (90 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
medium size ice cream (90 g) has:186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ice cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A421 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.24 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
Energy content of ice cream
- 46% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
ice cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium199 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium128 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare ice cream with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how ice cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does persian cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of celery stalk
- Calories in whole celery stalk
- Calories for one, two or more celery stalks
- Calories in tablespoon of celery stalks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tempeh?
- How much fat in flan?
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- What is weight of popsicle?
- Tahini (sesame butter) calories per ounce (oz)
- Kung Pao shrimp calories per serving size