Pork Tenderloin vs Brisket: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Pork tenderloin
At first glance, you can see that in pork tenderloin is just a little less calories than in brisket.
Pork tenderloin has 154 kcal per 100g and brisket 157 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In pork tenderloin and in brisket most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare pork tenderloin with brisket in details.
Pork tenderloin And Brisket Nutrition Difference
Brisket vs Pork tenderloin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pork tenderloin||Brisket|
|Fat||4.33 g||7.37 g|
|Protein||26.9 g||20.72 g|
|Water||66.87 g||70.29 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.99 mg||1.92 mg|
|Magnessium||31 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||536 mg||330 mg|
|Sodium||594 mg||79 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.765 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.442 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.839 mg||3.94 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.647 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.32 mg|
More protein in pork tenderloin
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork tenderloin is more protein than in brisket.
There is 20.72g per 100g of brisket and 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 30%.
Less fat in pork tenderloin
In pork tenderloin is less fats than in brisket.
The tables above show us that there is 7.37g/100g of fats in brisket and 4.33g/100g in pork tenderloin. In this case difference is about 70%.
- Fat4.33 g
- Protein26.9 g
- Water66.87 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
Vitamins: brisket vs pork tenderloin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
pork tenderloin - 665% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
pork tenderloin - 160% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
pork tenderloin - 74% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B6:
pork tenderloin - 54% more than brisket
- Vitaminium E:
brisket - 14% more than pork tenderloin
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin vs Chicken Breast
- Pork Tenderloin vs Turkey Meat
- Pork Tenderloin vs Turkey Breast
- Pork Tenderloin vs Minced Pork
- Pork Tenderloin vs Beef Jerky
- Pork Tenderloin vs Pork Neck
- see all compares of pork tenderloin
Compares of brisket
- Calories from Pork tenderloin
- Calories of Ice cream
- Calories in Dark bread
- Cake flour calories per 100g
- Feta cheese carbs per 100g
- Oil (sunflower) protein per 100g
- Dried cherries fat per 100g
- How many calories does eel have?
- Calories in a half of vermouth
- Calories in whole vermouth
- Calories for one, two or more vermouth
- Calories in glass of vermouth
- Calories in cup of vermouth
- How much protein in french baguette?
- Mutton vs Lamb Chop nutrition
- Mutton vs Venison calories
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Wing protein
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Drumstick sugar
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Leg vitamins
- Chicken Wing vs Chicken Drumstick dietary fiber
- Ground Beef vs Flank Steak vitaminium C
- Ground Beef vs Venison magnessium
- Bacon vs Turkey Bacon potassium