Fries (French Fries): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fries (French fries): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fries?
Case in point, medium size fries (6 g) has about 19 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
Fries (French fries): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fries?
As I wrote before medium size fries (6 g) have 19 calories. It is easy to count that two fries have about 38 calories and three fries have about 57 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fries.
- Medium size fries (6 g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fries88 kcal
- Half of medium size fries9.5 kcal
- Small size fries (5g)15.2 kcal
- Big size fries (8g)24.7 kcal
- Two medium size fries38 kcal
- Three medium size fries57 kcal
- Four medium size fries76 kcal
- Five medium size fries95 kcal
Protein in fries
Fries have 3.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fries (6 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in fries
Fries have 41.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fries (6 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fries
Fries have 14.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fries (6 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size fries (6 g) has:19kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.004 mg
- Vitaminium B60.372 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.67 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of fries
- 53% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium579 mg
- Phosphorus11.2 mg
- Magnessium35 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium210 mg
- Iron0.81 mg
- Zink11.2 mg
Do fries cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat fries on diet?
Number of calories in fries is one of the highest from all products in snacks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific snacks, fries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other snacks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fries contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham steak have?
- Calories in a half of chicken shawarma
- Calories in whole chicken shawarma
- Calories for one, two or more chicken shawarma
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chobani yogurt?
- How much fat in Pringle?
- How much protein in Ahi Tuna?
- What is weight of lobster salad?
- Vegetable Fajita calories per ounce (oz)
- Klondike bar calories per serving size