Fries (French Fries): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fries?
Case in point, medium size fries (6 g) have about 19 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 19 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Fries (6 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fries (6 g)|
|Carbs Total||41.44 g||11.75 g||2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||1.08 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||14.73 g||4.18 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||3.43 g||0.97 g||0.2 g|
|Water||38.55 g||10.93 g||2.3 g|
fries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.17 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.039 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.004 mg
- Vit B60.372 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vit C4.7 mg
- Vit E1.67 mg
- Vit K0.011 mg
Energy content of fries
- 53% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium579 mg
- Phosphorus11.2 mg
- Magnessium35 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium210 mg
- Iron0.81 mg
- Zink11.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fries?
As I wrote before medium size fries (6 g) have 19 calories. It is easy to count that two fries have about 38 calories and three fries have about 57 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fries.
- Medium size fries (6 g)19 kcal
- Cup of fries (96g)300 kcal
- Half cup of fries (48g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fries88 kcal
- Half of medium size fries9.5 kcal
- Small size fries (5g)15.2 kcal
- Big size fries (8g)24.7 kcal
- Two medium size fries38 kcal
- Three medium size fries57 kcal
- Four medium size fries76 kcal
- Five medium size fries95 kcal
Protein in fries
Fries have 3.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fries (6 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in fries
Fries have 41.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fries (6 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fries
Fries have 14.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fries (6 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size fries (6 g) has:19kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fries with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how fries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked spinach have?
- Calories in a half of Tater tots
- Calories in whole Tater tots
- Calories for one, two or more Tater tots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Yukon Gold potato?
- How much fat in tostada?
- How much protein in vitamin water?
- What is weight of greek salad?
- Calzone calories per ounce (oz)
- Tea with milk calories per serving size