Dried Cherries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried cherries: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in dried cherries?
To show you what does it mean, handful of dried cherries (40 g) has about 133 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried cherries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried cherries on charts.
Dried cherries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried cherries?
As I wrote before 100g has 333 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried cherries.
- Handful of dried cherries (40g)133 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried cherries (20g)67 kcal
- Cup of dried cherries (132g)440 kcal
- Half cup of dried cherries (66g)220 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried cherries94 kcal
- 10g of dried cherries33 kcal
- 20g of dried cherries67 kcal
- 50g of dried cherries167 kcal
- 100g of dried cherries333 kcal
Protein in dried cherries
Dried cherries has 1.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried cherries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in dried cherries
Dried cherries has 80.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried cherries (40 g) has about 32.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried cherries
Dried cherries has 0.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried cherries (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of dried cherries (40 g) has:133kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried cherries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2829 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.867 mg
- Vitaminium B60.101 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C19.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of dried cherries
- 97% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried cherries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium376 mg
- Phosphorus5.1 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium38 mg
- Sodium13 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
- Zink5.1 mg
Does dried cherries make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in dried cherries puts this product at the top of hight calorific dried fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, dried cherries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried cherries contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare dried cherries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried cherries looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice and chicken have?
- Calories in a half of tahini
- Calories in whole tahini
- Calories for one, two or more tahini
- Calories in tablespoon of tahini
- Calories in teaspoon of tahini
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao shrimp?
- How much fat in Pillsbury biscuit?
- How much protein in split pea soup?
- What is weight of Cannoli?
- Green grape calories per ounce (oz)
- Poached egg calories per serving size