Dried cherries - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in dried cherries?
100g of dried cherries has about 333 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, handful (40 g) has about 133 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 2.5 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 7 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Calories in dried cherries came from protein in 1%, from carbs in 97% and from fat in 2%.
dried cherries - calories table
- Handfull of dried cherries (40g)133 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried cherries (20g)67 kcal
- 10g of dried cherries33 kcal
- 20g of dried cherries67 kcal
- 50g of dried cherries167 kcal
- 100g of dried cherries333 kcal
- 200g of dried cherries666 kcal
- 500g of dried cherries1665 kcal
Dried cherries - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in dried cherries?
★ What is the weight of dried cherries?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dried cherries?
How much dietary fiber in dried cherries?
Does dried cherries have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dried cherries?
How much magnesium in dried cherries?
Glycemic index of dried cherries?
How much protein in dried cherries?
How much does a dried cherries weight?
Handfull of dried cherries weights about 40g.
Tablespoon of dried cherries weights about 20g.
Does dried cherries make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in dried cherries puts this product at the top of hight calorific dried fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, dried cherries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried cherries contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (40 g) has:133kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does vodka have?
- What kind of minerals does veal contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in potato?
- What kind of vitamins in muffin?
- How much dietary fiber in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
- Does fried egg have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goose liver?
- How much magnessium in grapefruit juice?
- What is glycemic index of eel?
- How much protein in mozzarella?
- What is weight of vegetable soup?