Whole Wheat Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whole wheat pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in whole wheat pasta?
For instance, handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful whole wheat pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wholemeal pasta on charts.
Whole wheat pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||31.51 g||~ 8.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||5.82 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||60.72 g||~ 17.2 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of whole wheat pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 159 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of whole wheat pasta.
- Handful of whole wheat pasta (15g)24 kcal
- Cup of whole wheat pasta (120g)191 kcal
- Half cup of whole wheat pasta (60g)95 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whole wheat pasta45 kcal
- 10g of whole wheat pasta16 kcal
- 20g of whole wheat pasta32 kcal
- 50g of whole wheat pasta80 kcal
- 100g of whole wheat pasta159 kcal
Protein in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 5.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 31.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 1.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whole wheat pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.157 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.887 mg
- Vitaminium B60.097 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of whole wheat pasta
- 77% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
whole wheat pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.65 mg
- Zink20 mg
Interesting charts - compare whole wheat pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how whole wheat pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does atlantic salmon have?
- Calories in a half of dragon sushi roll
- Calories in whole dragon sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more dragon sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in california burrito?
- How much fat in chicken tamale?
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- What is weight of Pringle?
- Ahi Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Lobster salad calories per serving size