Whole Wheat Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in whole wheat pasta?
100g of whole wheat pasta has about 159 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | cup | half cup
For instance, handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of whole wheat pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about whole wheat pasta nutrition.
See all nutrition data of wholemeal pasta on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Whole Wheat Pasta (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||31.51 g||8.93 g||4.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||1.3 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||0.43 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||5.82 g||1.65 g||0.9 g|
|Water||60.72 g||17.21 g||9.1 g|
whole wheat pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.157 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.103 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.887 mg
- Vit B60.097 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vit E0.1 mg
Energy content of whole wheat pasta
- 77% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
whole wheat pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.65 mg
- Zink20 mg
Compare whole wheat pasta:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 whole wheat pasta?
As I wrote before handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has 24 calories. It is easy to count that two whole wheat pasta have about 48 calories and three whole wheat pasta have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five whole wheat pasta.
- Handful of whole wheat pasta (15g)24 kcal
- Cup of whole wheat pasta (120g)191 kcal
- Half cup of whole wheat pasta (60g)95 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whole wheat pasta45 kcal
- Half of medium size whole wheat pasta12 kcal
- Small size whole wheat pasta (12g)19.2 kcal
- Big size whole wheat pasta (20g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size whole wheat pasta48 kcal
- Three medium size whole wheat pasta72 kcal
- Four medium size whole wheat pasta96 kcal
- Five medium size whole wheat pasta120 kcal
Protein in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 5.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 31.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in whole wheat pasta
Whole wheat pasta has 1.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of whole wheat pasta (15 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare whole wheat pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how whole wheat pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does atlantic salmon have?
- Calories in a half of Absolut vodka
- Calories in whole Absolut vodka
- Calories for one, two or more Absolut vodka
- Calories in glass of Absolut vodka
- Calories in cup of Absolut vodka
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Absolut vodka
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken liver?
- How much fat in instant oatmeal?
- How much protein in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- What is weight of hot dog with no bun?
- Skinny on the rocks Margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried rice with shrimp calories per serving size