Feta Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Feta cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in feta cheese?
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g feta cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of feta cheese on charts.
Feta cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in cup, half cup or cube of feta cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 265 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup, half cup or cube of feta cheese.
- Cup of feta cheese (150g)398 kcal
- Half cup of feta cheese (75g)199 kcal
- Feta cheese cube (20g)53 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of feta cheese75 kcal
- 10g of feta cheese27 kcal
- 20g of feta cheese53 kcal
- 50g of feta cheese133 kcal
- 100g of feta cheese265 kcal
Protein in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 14.21 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 3.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 21.49 g fat per 100g.
100g of feta cheese has:265kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
feta cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A422 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.844 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.991 mg
- Vitaminium B60.424 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of feta cheese
- 6% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
feta cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium493 mg
- Sodium1139 mg
- Iron0.65 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Does feta cheese cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in feta cheese puts it in the avarage of dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, feta cheese seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare feta cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how feta cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hummus Sabra have?
- Calories in a half of fudge
- Calories in whole fudge
- Calories for one, two or more fudge
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork shoulder?
- How much fat in slurpee?
- How much protein in Caprese salad?
- What is weight of Capri Sun drink?
- T-bone steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken pot pie calories per serving size