Feta Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Feta cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in feta cheese?
100g of feta cheese has about 265 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g of feta cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
Feta cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of feta cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 265 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of feta cheese.
- Ounce (oz) of feta cheese75 kcal
- 10g of feta cheese27 kcal
- 20g of feta cheese53 kcal
- 50g of feta cheese133 kcal
- 100g of feta cheese265 kcal
Protein in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 14.21 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 3.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in feta cheese
Feta cheese has 21.49 g fat per 100g.
100g of feta cheese has:265kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
feta cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A422 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.844 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.991 mg
- Vitaminium B60.424 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of feta cheese
- 6% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
feta cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium493 mg
- Sodium1139 mg
- Iron0.65 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Does feta cheese cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in feta cheese puts it in the avarage of dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, feta cheese seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hummus Sabra have?
- Calories in a half of rice and chicken
- Calories in whole rice and chicken
- Calories for one, two or more rice and chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in popsicle?
- How much fat in tahini?
- How much protein in Kung Pao shrimp?
- What is weight of Pillsbury biscuit?
- Split pea soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Cannoli calories per serving size