Vodka: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in vodka?
To give you an idea, cup (100 ml) of vodka (100 g) has about 231 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cup (100 ml) vodka is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
Vodka: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in cup or small glass of vodka?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or small glass of vodka.
- Cup (100ml) of vodka (100g)231 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of vodka (40g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vodka65 kcal
- 10g of vodka23 kcal
- 20g of vodka46 kcal
- 50g of vodka116 kcal
- 100g of vodka231 kcal
Protein in vodka
0g of protein - vodka has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vodka
0 g of carbs - vodka has no carbohydrates.
Fat in vodka
0 g of fat - vodka has no fat.
cup (100 ml) of vodka (100 g) has:231kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vodka - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.007 mg
Energy content of vodka
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vodka - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Does vodka make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in vodka puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, vodka seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If vodka contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does trail mix have?
- Calories in a half of barbecue sauce
- Calories in whole barbecue sauce
- Calories for one, two or more barbecue sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of barbecue sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of barbecue sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gnocchi?
- How much fat in italian dressing?
- How much protein in pot roast?
- What is weight of steel cut oats?
- Dried shiitake mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Salsa calories per serving size