Vodka: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in vodka?
To give you an idea, pub shot (35 g) vodka has about 81 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from pub shot vodka is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vodka on charts.
Vodka: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vodka?
As I wrote before pub shot (35 g) has 81 calories. It is easy to count that two vodka have about 162 calories and three vodka have about 243 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vodka.
- Pub shot (35 g)81 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of vodka (40g)92 kcal
- Vodka bottle 0,25 (250g)578 kcal
- Vodka bottle 0,5 (500g)1155 kcal
- Vodka bottle 0,7 (700g)1617 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vodka65 kcal
Protein in vodka
0g of protein - vodka has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vodka
0 g of carbs - vodka has no carbohydrates.
Fat in vodka
0 g of fat - vodka has no fat.
pub shot (35 g) has:81kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vodka - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.007 mg
Energy content of vodka
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vodka - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Does vodka make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in vodka puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, vodka seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If vodka contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare vodka with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how vodka looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does popsicle have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories in whole Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pillsbury biscuit?
- How much fat in split pea soup?
- How much protein in Cannoli?
- What is weight of green grape?
- Poached egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheez-It calories per serving size