Pickled Cucumber: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pickled cucumber: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pickled cucumber, cup and more
How many calories in pickled cucumber?
To show you what does it mean, medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pickled cucumber is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of pickled cucumber on charts.
Pickled cucumber: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pickled cucumbers?
As I wrote before medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two pickled cucumbers have about 12 calories and three pickled cucumbers have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pickled cucumbers.
- Medium size pickled cucumber (55 g)6 kcal
- Cup of pickled cucumber (104g)11 kcal
- Half cup of pickled cucumber (52g)6 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pickled cucumbers3 kcal
- Half of medium size pickled cucumber3 kcal
- Small size pickled cucumber (44g)4.8 kcal
- Big size pickled cucumber (72g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size pickled cucumbers12 kcal
- Three medium size pickled cucumbers18 kcal
- Four medium size pickled cucumbers24 kcal
- Five medium size pickled cucumbers30 kcal
Protein in pickled cucumber
Pickled cucumbers have 0.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pickled cucumbers
Pickled cucumbers have 2.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pickled cucumbers
Pickled cucumbers have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size pickled cucumber (55 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pickled cucumber - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A191 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B60.009 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
- Vitaminium K0.047 mg
Energy content of pickled cucumber
- 74% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
pickled cucumber - minerals per 100g
- Potassium23 mg
- Phosphorus47 mg
- Magnessium4 mg
- Sodium1208 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
- Zink47 mg
Interesting charts - compare pickled cucumber with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how pickled cucumber looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rutabaga have?
- Calories in a half of california burrito
- Calories in whole california burrito
- Calories for one, two or more california burrito
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken tamale?
- How much fat in chobani yogurt?
- How much protein in Pringle?
- What is weight of Ahi Tuna?
- Lobster salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable Fajita calories per serving size