Scrambled Eggs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Scrambled eggs: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in scrambled egg?
100g of scrambled egg has about 149 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g scrambled egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
Scrambled eggs: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in different weights of scrambled eggs?
As I wrote before 100g has 149 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in different weights of scrambled egg.
- Ounce (oz) of scrambled egg42 kcal
- 10g of scrambled egg15 kcal
- 20g of scrambled egg30 kcal
- 50g of scrambled egg75 kcal
- 100g of scrambled egg149 kcal
Protein in scrambled egg
Scrambled egg has 9.99 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in scrambled egg
0 g of carbs - scrambled egg has no carbohydrates.
Fat in scrambled egg
Scrambled egg has 10.98 g fat per 100g.
100g of scrambled egg has:149kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
scrambled egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A161 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K4 mg
Energy content of scrambled egg
- 0% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
scrambled egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium132 mg
- Phosphorus165 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium145 mg
- Iron1.31 mg
- Zink1.04 mg
Does scrambled egg make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in scrambled egg is one of the highest from all products in Eggs category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Eggs, scrambled egg seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Eggs.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If scrambled egg contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yuca have?
- Calories in a half of baked pork chop
- Calories in whole baked pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more baked pork chop
- Calories in slice of baked pork chop
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white potatoes?
- How much fat in chow mein?
- How much protein in Digiorno Pizza?
- What is weight of Club Crackers?
- Pineapple salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken fingers calories per serving size