Scrambled Eggs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Scrambled eggs: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one scrambled egg, cup and more
How many calories in scrambled egg?
In particular, medium size scrambled egg (49 g) has about 73 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size scrambled egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of scrambled egg on charts.
Scrambled eggs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 scrambled eggs?
As I wrote before medium size scrambled egg (49 g) has 73 calories. It is easy to count that two scrambled eggs have about 146 calories and three scrambled eggs have about 219 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five scrambled eggs.
- Medium size scrambled egg (49 g)73 kcal
- Cup of scrambled egg (210g)313 kcal
- Half cup of scrambled egg (105g)156 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of scrambled egg42 kcal
- Half of medium size scrambled egg36.5 kcal
- Small size scrambled egg (39g)58.4 kcal
- Big size scrambled egg (64g)94.9 kcal
- Two medium size scrambled eggs146 kcal
- Three medium size scrambled eggs219 kcal
- Four medium size scrambled eggs292 kcal
- Five medium size scrambled eggs365 kcal
Protein in scrambled egg
Scrambled egg has 9.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size scrambled egg (49 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in scrambled egg
0 g of carbs - scrambled egg has no carbohydrates.
Fat in scrambled egg
Scrambled egg has 10.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size scrambled egg (49 g) has about 5.4 g of fat.
medium size scrambled egg (49 g) has:73kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
scrambled egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A161 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K4 mg
Energy content of scrambled egg
- 0% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
scrambled egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium132 mg
- Phosphorus165 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium145 mg
- Iron1.31 mg
- Zink1.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare scrambled egg with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how scrambled egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Bosc pear have?
- Calories in a half of buttered bagel
- Calories in whole buttered bagel
- Calories for one, two or more buttered bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pozole soup?
- How much fat in chow mein?
- How much protein in Digiorno Pizza?
- What is weight of Club Crackers?
- Pineapple salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken fingers calories per serving size