Persian Cucumber: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in persian cucumber?
Case in point, medium size persian cucumber (160 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from persian cucumber is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about persian cucumber nutrition.
See all nutrition data of persian cucumber on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Persian Cucumber (160 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size persian cucumber (160 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.85 g||1.09 g||6.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||0.14 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
persian cucumber - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A96 IU
- Vit C2.3 mg
Energy content of persian cucumber
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
persian cucumber - minerals per 100g
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 persian cucumbers?
As I wrote before medium size persian cucumber (160 g) have 24 calories. It is easy to count that two persian cucumbers have about 48 calories and three persian cucumbers have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five persian cucumbers.
- Medium size persian cucumber (160 g)24 kcal
- Slice of persian cucumber (6g)1 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of persian cucumbers4 kcal
- Half of medium size persian cucumber12 kcal
- Small size persian cucumber (128g)19.2 kcal
- Big size persian cucumber (208g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size persian cucumbers48 kcal
- Three medium size persian cucumbers72 kcal
- Four medium size persian cucumbers96 kcal
- Five medium size persian cucumbers120 kcal
Protein in persian cucumber
0g of protein - persian cucumbers has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in persian cucumbers
Persian cucumbers have 3.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size persian cucumber (160 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in persian cucumbers
0 g of fat - persian cucumbers have no fat.
medium size persian cucumber (160 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare persian cucumber with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how persian cucumber looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Kung Pao shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of split pea soup
- Calories in whole split pea soup
- Calories for one, two or more split pea soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cannoli?
- How much fat in green grape?
- How much protein in poached egg?
- What is weight of Cheez-It?
- Cuban sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn fritter calories per serving size