Turkey Breast vs Pork Tenderloin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Turkey breast
At first glance, you can see that in turkey breast is less calories than in pork tenderloin.
Turkey breast has 114 kcal per 100g and pork tenderloin 154 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35%.
In turkey breast and in pork tenderloin most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare turkey breast with pork tenderloin in details.
Fact 2: Turkey breast And Pork tenderloin Nutrition Difference
Pork tenderloin vs Turkey breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Turkey breast||Pork tenderloin|
|Fat||1.48 g||4.33 g|
|Protein||23.66 g||26.9 g|
|Water||74.89 g||66.87 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||242 mg||536 mg|
|Sodium||113 mg||594 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.042 mg||0.765 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.145 mg||0.442 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.924 mg||6.839 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.813 mg||0.647 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||0.28 mg|
Less protein in turkey breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey breast is less protein than in pork tenderloin.
There is 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin and 23.66g per 100g of turkey breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14%.
Less fat in turkey breast
In turkey breast is less fats than in pork tenderloin.
The tables above show us that there is 4.33g/100g of fats in pork tenderloin and 1.48g/100g in turkey breast. In this case difference is about 193%.
- Fat1.48 g
- Protein23.66 g
- Water74.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 1% CARBS.
- 87% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: pork tenderloin vs turkey breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork tenderloin 1721% more than turkey breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork tenderloin 205% more than turkey breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey breast 45% more than pork tenderloin
- Vitaminium B6: turkey breast 26% more than pork tenderloin
- Vitaminium E: pork tenderloin 367% more than turkey breast
Minerals: turkey breast vs pork tenderloin
Compares of turkey breast
- Turkey Breast vs Chicken Breast
- Turkey Breast vs Duck Breast
- Turkey Breast vs Minced Beef
- Turkey Breast vs Rabbit
- Turkey Breast vs Steak
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Chop
- see all compares of turkey breast
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Calories from Turkey breast
- Calories of Raspberry juice (syrup)
- Calories in Halibut (fillet, meat)
- Halloumi cheese calories per 100g
- Porterhouse steak carbs per 100g
- Japchae protein per 100g
- Barley fat per 100g
- How many calories does Merlot have?
- Calories in a half of baked potato with butter
- Calories in whole baked potato with butter
- Calories for one, two or more baked potatoes with butter
- How much protein in Mentos?