Cassava: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cassava: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cassava, cup and more
How many calories in cassava?
Case in point, medium size cassava (700 g) has about 1120 calories.
It is about 47% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cassava is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 21.5 apples
- 14 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 11 slices of cheese
- 10.5 slices of bread
- 9 glasses of milk
- 58.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 160 minutes, swim for about 132 minutes or run for 113 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cassava on charts.
Cassava: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||38.06 g||~ 10.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cassavas?
As I wrote before medium size cassava (700 g) has 1120 calories. It is easy to count that two cassavas have about 2240 calories and three cassavas have about 3360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cassavas.
- Medium size cassava (700 g)1120 kcal
- Cup of cassava (205g)328 kcal
- Half cup of cassava (102.5g)164 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cassava45 kcal
- Half of medium size cassava560 kcal
- Small size cassava (560g)896 kcal
- Big size cassava (910g)1456 kcal
- Two medium size cassavas2240 kcal
- Three medium size cassavas3360 kcal
- Four medium size cassavas4480 kcal
- Five medium size cassavas5600 kcal
Protein in cassava
Cassava has 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cassava (700 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cassava
Cassava has 38.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cassava (700 g) has about 266.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cassava
Cassava has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cassava (700 g) has about 2 g of fat.
medium size cassava (700 g) has:1120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cassava - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A13 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.854 mg
- Vitaminium B60.088 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)27 mcg
- Vitaminium C20.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
- Vitaminium K1.9 mg
Energy content of cassava
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cassava - minerals per 100g
- Potassium271 mg
- Phosphorus27 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
- Zink0.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare cassava with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cassava looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lettuce?
- How much fat in lima beans?
- How much protein in lotus root?
- What is weight of moringa?
- Mustard greens calories per ounce (oz)
- Okra calories per serving size