Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled egg (hard or soft): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in boiled egg?
To give you an idea, medium size boiled egg (55 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Boiled egg (hard or soft): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
Hard boiled egg and soft boiled egg calories
If you wonder if hard boiled egg and soft boiled egg have the same amount of calories I can ensure you that they have. It is totaly certain thing that boiling an egg does not influence amount of calories in any noticable way.
So remember - raw egg, hard boiled egg and soft boiled egg have the same amount of calories.
Boiled egg white calories
As I wrote above amount of calories in egg does not change while boiling. So amount of calories in boiled egg white will be also the same as raw egg white.
100g of boiled egg white has about 52 calories (kcal).
Egg white is more than a half of egg weight so we can assume that medium size egg white has about 35 g what gives us 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled eggs?
As I wrote before medium size boiled egg (55 g) have 85 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled eggs have about 170 calories and three boiled eggs have about 255 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled eggs.
- Medium size boiled egg (55 g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled eggs44 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled egg42.5 kcal
- Small size boiled egg (44g)68 kcal
- Big size boiled egg (72g)110.5 kcal
- Two medium size boiled eggs170 kcal
- Three medium size boiled eggs255 kcal
- Four medium size boiled eggs340 kcal
- Five medium size boiled eggs425 kcal
Protein in boiled egg
Boiled eggs have 12.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled egg (55 g) you can see that you will get about 6.9 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled eggs
Boiled eggs have 1.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled egg (55 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled eggs
Boiled eggs have 10.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled egg (55 g) has about 5.8 g of fat.
medium size boiled egg (55 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A520 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.513 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B60.121 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.03 mg
Energy content of boiled egg
- 3% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
boiled egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium126 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium50 mg
- Sodium124 mg
- Iron1.19 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Does boiled egg make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in boiled egg puts this product at the top of hight calorific Eggs. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Eggs, boiled egg seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Eggs.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If boiled eggs contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of baked potato with butter
- Calories in whole baked potato with butter
- Calories for one, two or more baked potatoes with butter
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mentos?
- How much fat in cabbage soup?
- How much protein in egg over easy?
- What is weight of all-purpose flour?
- Mussels calories per ounce (oz)
- Lo Mein calories per serving size