Flan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flan: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, slice and more
How many calories in flan?
For example, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g) has about 271 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of flan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 39 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of flan on charts.
Flan: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||29.04 g||~ 8.2 g|
|Fat||4.7 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Protein||5.22 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Water||60.01 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, slice, cup, half cup or package of flan?
As I wrote before 100g has 177 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, slice, cup, half cup or package of flan.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g)271 kcal
- Tablespoon of flan (10g)18 kcal
- Slice of flan (25g)44 kcal
- Cup of flan (306g)542 kcal
- Half cup of flan (153g)271 kcal
- Flan package (85g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of flan50 kcal
- 10g of flan18 kcal
- 20g of flan35 kcal
- 50g of flan89 kcal
- 100g of flan177 kcal
Protein in flan
Flan has 5.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g) you can see that you will get about 8 g of protein.
Carbs in flan
Flan has 29.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g) has about 44.4 g of carbs.
Fat in flan
Flan has 4.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g) has about 7.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of flan (153 g) has:271kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
flan - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
Energy content of flan
- 65% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
flan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium129 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium165 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare flan with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how flan looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does green grape have?
- Calories in a half of Cheez-It
- Calories in whole Cheez-It
- Calories for one, two or more Cheez-It
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cuban sandwich?
- How much fat in corn fritter?
- How much protein in coffee creamer?
- What is weight of vegetarian burrito?
- Cheerios calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice noodles calories per serving size