Pork: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Pork Loin
How many calories in pork?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of pork (160 g) has about 387 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 387 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pork (160 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of pork (160 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||13.92 g||3.95 g||22.3 g|
|Protein||27.32 g||7.75 g||43.7 g|
|Water||57.87 g||16.41 g||92.6 g|
pork - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A7 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.877 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.321 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.037 mg
- Vit B60.464 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C0.6 mg
- Vit E0.29 mg
Energy content of pork
- 0% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
pork - minerals per 100g
- Potassium423 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork?
As I wrote before standard serving size of pork (160 g) has 387 calories. It is easy to count that two pork have about 774 calories and three pork have about 1161 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork.
- Standard serving size of pork (160 g)387 kcal
- Pork pork shoulder (100g)242 kcal
- Pork pork neck (80g)194 kcal
- Pork pork tenderloin (500g)1210 kcal
- Pork pork chop slice (100g)242 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork69 kcal
- Half of medium size pork193.5 kcal
- Small size pork (128g)309.6 kcal
- Big size pork (208g)503.1 kcal
- Two medium size pork774 kcal
- Three medium size pork1161 kcal
- Four medium size pork1548 kcal
- Five medium size pork1935 kcal
Protein in pork
Pork has 27.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pork (160 g) you can see that you will get about 43.7 g of protein.
Carbs in pork
0 g of carbs - pork has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork
Pork has 13.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pork (160 g) has about 22.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of pork (160 g) has:387kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Rolo have?
- Calories in a half of spinach salad
- Calories in whole spinach salad
- Calories for one, two or more spinach salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Triple Sec Syrup?
- How much fat in fried catfish?
- How much protein in Skittles?
- What is weight of vanilla ice cream?
- Flour tortilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffed mushrooms calories per serving size