Pork: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, pork shoulder , pork neck and more
Also known as (other names): Pork Loin
How many calories in pork?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of pork (160 g) has about 387 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork on charts.
Pork: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||13.92 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Protein||27.32 g||~ 7.7 g|
|Water||57.87 g||~ 16.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, pork shoulder , pork neck , pork tenderloin or pork chop slice of pork?
As I wrote before 100g has 242 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, pork shoulder , pork neck , pork tenderloin or pork chop slice of pork.
- Standard serving size of pork (160 g)387 kcal
- Pork pork shoulder (100g)242 kcal
- Pork pork neck (80g)194 kcal
- Pork pork tenderloin (500g)1210 kcal
- Pork pork chop slice (100g)242 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork69 kcal
- 10g of pork24 kcal
- 20g of pork48 kcal
- 50g of pork121 kcal
- 100g of pork242 kcal
Protein in pork
Pork has 27.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pork (160 g) you can see that you will get about 43.7 g of protein.
Carbs in pork
0 g of carbs - pork has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork
Pork has 13.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pork (160 g) has about 22.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of pork (160 g) has:387kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.877 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.321 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.037 mg
- Vitaminium B60.464 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
Energy content of pork
- 0% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
pork - minerals per 100g
- Potassium423 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Rolo have?
- Calories in a half of spinach salad
- Calories in whole spinach salad
- Calories for one, two or more spinach salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Triple Sec Syrup?
- How much fat in fried catfish?
- How much protein in Skittles?
- What is weight of vanilla ice cream?
- Flour tortilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffed mushrooms calories per serving size