Mascarpone Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mascarpone cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in mascarpone?
For example, tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon mascarpone is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mascarpone on charts.
Mascarpone cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||42.86 g||~ 12.2 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
- mascarpone vs butter
- mascarpone vs mozzarella
- mascarpone vs Greek yoghurt
- mascarpone vs feta cheese
- mascarpone vs Brie
- mascarpone vs cottage cheese
- mascarpone vs sour cream
- mascarpone vs plain yogurt
- mascarpone vs ricotta cheese
- mascarpone vs cream cheese
- mascarpone vs Neufchatel
- mascarpone vs goat cheese
- see all compares of mascarpone
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mascarpone?
As I wrote before 100g has 429 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mascarpone.
- Tablespoon of mascarpone (28g)120 kcal
- Teaspoon of mascarpone (9g)39 kcal
- Cup of mascarpone (120g)515 kcal
- Half cup of mascarpone (60g)257 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mascarpone122 kcal
- 10g of mascarpone43 kcal
- 20g of mascarpone86 kcal
- 50g of mascarpone215 kcal
- 100g of mascarpone429 kcal
Protein in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 3.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 42.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 12 g of fat.
tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mascarpone - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1786 IU
Energy content of mascarpone
- 3% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
mascarpone - minerals per 100g
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium54 mg
Interesting charts - compare mascarpone with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how mascarpone looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spinach salad have?
- Calories in a half of fried catfish
- Calories in whole fried catfish
- Calories for one, two or more fried catfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Skittles?
- How much fat in vanilla ice cream?
- How much protein in flour tortilla?
- What is weight of stuffed mushrooms?
- Tuna salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Milky Way Mini calories per serving size