Mascarpone Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mascarpone?
100g of mascarpone has about 429 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For example, tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 120 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of mascarpone is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mascarpone nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mascarpone on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Mascarpone (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||3.57 g||1.01 g||1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||42.86 g||12.15 g||12 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||1.01 g||1 g|
mascarpone - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1786 IU
Energy content of mascarpone
- 3% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
mascarpone - minerals per 100g
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- mascarpone vs butter
- mascarpone vs mozzarella
- mascarpone vs Greek yoghurt
- mascarpone vs feta cheese
- mascarpone vs Brie
- mascarpone vs cottage cheese
- mascarpone vs sour cream
- mascarpone vs plain yogurt
- mascarpone vs ricotta cheese
- mascarpone vs cream cheese
- mascarpone vs Neufchatel
- mascarpone vs goat cheese
- see all compares of mascarpone
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mascarpone?
As I wrote before tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has 120 calories. It is easy to count that two mascarpone have about 240 calories and three mascarpone have about 360 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mascarpone.
- Tablespoon of mascarpone (28g)120 kcal
- Teaspoon of mascarpone (9g)39 kcal
- Cup of mascarpone (120g)515 kcal
- Half cup of mascarpone (60g)257 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mascarpone122 kcal
- Half of medium size mascarpone60 kcal
- Small size mascarpone (22g)96 kcal
- Big size mascarpone (36g)156 kcal
- Two medium size mascarpone240 kcal
- Three medium size mascarpone360 kcal
- Four medium size mascarpone480 kcal
- Five medium size mascarpone600 kcal
Protein in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 3.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in mascarpone
Mascarpone has 42.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has about 12 g of fat.
tablespoon of mascarpone (1 oz) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mascarpone with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how mascarpone looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spinach salad have?
- Calories in a half of fried catfish
- Calories in whole fried catfish
- Calories for one, two or more fried catfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Skittles?
- How much fat in vanilla ice cream?
- How much protein in flour tortilla?
- What is weight of stuffed mushrooms?
- Tuna salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Milky Way Mini calories per serving size