Prunes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Prunes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one prunes, glass and more
How many calories in prunes?
For example, medium size prunes (6 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size prunes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of prunes on charts.
Prunes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 prunes?
As I wrote before medium size prunes (6 g) have 14 calories. It is easy to count that two prunes have about 28 calories and three prunes have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five prunes.
- Medium size prunes (6 g)14 kcal
- Glass full of prunes (145g)348 kcal
- Cup of prunes (160g)384 kcal
- Half cup of prunes (80g)192 kcal
- Prunes cup pitted (174g)418 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of prunes68 kcal
- Half of medium size prunes7 kcal
- Small size prunes (5g)11.2 kcal
- Big size prunes (8g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size prunes28 kcal
- Three medium size prunes42 kcal
- Four medium size prunes56 kcal
- Five medium size prunes70 kcal
Protein in prunes
Prunes have 2.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size prunes (6 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in prunes
Prunes have 63.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size prunes (6 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in prunes
Prunes have 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size prunes (6 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size prunes (6 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
prunes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A781 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.186 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.882 mg
- Vitaminium B60.205 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.43 mg
- Vitaminium K0.06 mg
Energy content of prunes
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
prunes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium732 mg
- Phosphorus59.5 mg
- Magnessium41 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.93 mg
- Zink59.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare prunes with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how prunes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked sardines have?
- Calories in a half of old fashioned donut
- Calories in whole old fashioned donut
- Calories for one, two or more old fashioned donuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spicy chicken sandwich?
- How much fat in dosa with filling?
- How much protein in vegetable oil?
- What is weight of granola bar?
- Marshmallow calories per ounce (oz)
- Clif bar calories per serving size