Jam: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jam: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in jam?
For example, tablespoon of jam (20 g) has about 48 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon jam is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of jam on charts.
Jam: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||59.86 g||~ 17 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||30.47 g||~ 8.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, small jar or large jar of jams?
As I wrote before 100g has 238 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, small jar or large jar of jam.
- Tablespoon of jam (20g)48 kcal
- Teaspoon of jam (6g)14 kcal
- Jam small jar (280g)666 kcal
- Jam large jar (450g)1071 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jam67 kcal
- 10g of jam24 kcal
- 20g of jam48 kcal
- 50g of jam119 kcal
- 100g of jam238 kcal
Protein in jam
Jam has 0.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of jam (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in jam
Jam has 59.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of jam (20 g) has about 12 g of carbs.
Fat in jam
Jam has 0.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of jam (20 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of jam (20 g) has:48kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
jam - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.016 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
Energy content of jam
- 99% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
jam - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium4 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium32 mg
- Iron0.49 mg
- Zink11 mg
Interesting charts - compare jam with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how jam looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Queso Fresco cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Biscoff cookie
- Calories in whole Biscoff cookie
- Calories for one, two or more Biscoff cookies
- Calories in tablespoon of Biscoff cookie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in teriyaki sauce?
- How much fat in ravioli?
- How much protein in Alfredo sauce?
- What is weight of frappuccino?
- Apple salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Horchata calories per serving size