Chervil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chervil?
To show you what does it mean, handful of chervil (10 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of chervil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chervil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chervil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Chervil (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of chervil (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||49.1 g||13.92 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||42.8 g||12.13 g||4.3 g|
|Fat||3.9 g||1.11 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||6.58 g||2.3 g|
chervil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A5850 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.38 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.68 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.4 mg
- Vit B60.93 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)274 mcg
- Vit C50 mg
Energy content of chervil
- 61% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
chervil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4740 mg
- Magnessium130 mg
- Calcium1346 mg
- Sodium83 mg
- Iron31.95 mg
- Zink8.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chervils?
As I wrote before handful of chervil (10 g) has 24 calories. It is easy to count that two chervils have about 48 calories and three chervils have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chervils.
- Handful of chervils (10g)24 kcal
- Tablespoon of chervil (2g)5 kcal
- Chervil cup, dried (32g)76 kcal
- Chervil cup, chopped (60g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chervil67 kcal
- Half of medium size chervil12 kcal
- Small size chervil (8g)19.2 kcal
- Big size chervil (13g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size chervils48 kcal
- Three medium size chervils72 kcal
- Four medium size chervils96 kcal
- Five medium size chervils120 kcal
Protein in chervil
Chervil has 23.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of chervil (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chervil
Chervil has 49.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of chervil (10 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chervil
Chervil has 3.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of chervil (10 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of chervil (10 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chervil with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how chervil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lemongrass have?
- Calories in handful of parsley leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of parsley
- Calories in bunch of parsley leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peppermint?
- How much fat in rosemary?
- How much protein in sage?
- What is weight of savory?
- Mint calories per ounce (oz)
- Marjoram calories per serving size