Chervil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chervil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in chervil?
To show you what does it mean, handful of chervil (10 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful chervil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chervil on charts.
Chervil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||49.1 g||~ 13.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||42.8 g||~ 12.1 g|
|Fat||3.9 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||~ 6.6 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup, dried , cup or chopped of chervils?
As I wrote before 100g has 237 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup, dried , cup or chopped of chervil.
- Handful of chervils (10g)24 kcal
- Tablespoon of chervil (2g)5 kcal
- Chervil cup, dried (32g)76 kcal
- Chervil cup, chopped (60g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chervil67 kcal
- 10g of chervil24 kcal
- 20g of chervil47 kcal
- 50g of chervil119 kcal
- 100g of chervil237 kcal
Protein in chervil
Chervil has 23.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of chervil (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chervil
Chervil has 49.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of chervil (10 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chervil
Chervil has 3.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of chervil (10 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of chervil (10 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chervil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5850 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.38 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.68 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.93 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)274 mcg
- Vitaminium C50 mg
Energy content of chervil
- 61% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
chervil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4740 mg
- Magnessium130 mg
- Calcium1346 mg
- Sodium83 mg
- Iron31.95 mg
- Zink8.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare chervil with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how chervil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lemongrass have?
- Calories in handful of parsley leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of parsley leaves
- Calories in bunch of parsley leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peppermint?
- How much fat in rosemary?
- How much protein in sage?
- What is weight of savory?
- Mint calories per ounce (oz)
- Marjoram calories per serving size