Cinnamon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cinnamon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cinnamon, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cinnamon?
To illustrate, cinnamon bark (3 g) cinnamon has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cinnamon bark cinnamon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cinnamon on charts.
Cinnamon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||80.6 g||~ 22.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||53.1 g||~ 15.1 g|
|Fat||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Saturated fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cinnamon?
As I wrote before cinnamon bark (3 g) has 7 calories. It is easy to count that two cinnamon have about 14 calories and three cinnamon have about 21 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cinnamon.
- Cinnamon bark (3 g)7 kcal
- Tablespoon of cinnamon (8g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of cinnamon (4g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cinnamon70 kcal
Protein in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of cinnamon bark (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 80.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that cinnamon bark (3 g) has about 2.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 1.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that cinnamon bark (3 g) has about 0 g of fat.
cinnamon bark (3 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cinnamon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.3 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium C3.8 mg
- Vitaminium E2.3 mg
Energy content of cinnamon
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cinnamon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Phosphorus64 mg
- Magnessium60 mg
- Calcium1002 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron8.2 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare cinnamon with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how cinnamon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tomato sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Upma
- Calories in whole Upma
- Calories for one, two or more Upma
- Calories in tablespoon of Upma
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked shrimp?
- How much fat in club sandwich?
- How much protein in taco shell?
- What is weight of fried tofu?
- Cooked lentils calories per ounce (oz)
- Cabernet Sauvignon calories per serving size