Cinnamon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cinnamon: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cinnamon?
To illustrate, cinnamon bark (3 g) cinnamon has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cinnamon bark cinnamon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Cinnamon: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cinnamon?
As I wrote before cinnamon bark (3 g) has 7 calories. It is easy to count that two cinnamon have about 14 calories and three cinnamon have about 21 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cinnamon.
- Cinnamon bark (3 g)7 kcal
- Tablespoon of cinnamon (8g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of cinnamon (4g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cinnamon70 kcal
Protein in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of cinnamon bark (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 80.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that cinnamon bark (3 g) has about 2.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cinnamon
Cinnamon has 1.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that cinnamon bark (3 g) has about 0 g of fat.
cinnamon bark (3 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cinnamon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.3 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium C3.8 mg
- Vitaminium E2.3 mg
Energy content of cinnamon
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cinnamon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Phosphorus64 mg
- Magnessium60 mg
- Calcium1002 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron8.2 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Does cinnamon make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cinnamon is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from spices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, cinnamon seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oat milk have?
- Calories in a half of Chimichanga
- Calories in whole Chimichanga
- Calories for one, two or more Chimichanga
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bojangles biscuit?
- How much fat in angel hair pasta?
- How much protein in Lucky Charms?
- What is weight of yogurt parfait?
- Chia pudding calories per ounce (oz)
- Black bean salad calories per serving size