Blood Orange: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blood orange: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one blood orange, cup and more
How many calories in blood orange?
To illustrate, medium size blood orange (150 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size blood orange is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blood orange on charts.
Blood orange: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.75 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.94 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||86.75 g||~ 24.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blood oranges?
As I wrote before medium size blood orange (150 g) have 71 calories. It is easy to count that two blood oranges have about 142 calories and three blood oranges have about 213 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blood oranges.
- Medium size blood orange (150 g)71 kcal
- Cup of blood orange (160g)75 kcal
- Half cup of blood orange (80g)38 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blood oranges13 kcal
- Half of medium size blood orange35.5 kcal
- Small size blood orange (120g)56.8 kcal
- Big size blood orange (195g)92.3 kcal
- Two medium size blood oranges142 kcal
- Three medium size blood oranges213 kcal
- Four medium size blood oranges284 kcal
- Five medium size blood oranges355 kcal
Protein in blood orange
Blood oranges have 0.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size blood orange (150 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in blood oranges
Blood oranges have 11.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size blood orange (150 g) has about 17.6 g of carbs.
Fat in blood oranges
Blood oranges have 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size blood orange (150 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size blood orange (150 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blood orange - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.282 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C53.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
Energy content of blood orange
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
blood orange - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare blood orange with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how blood orange looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vanilla ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of stuffed mushrooms
- Calories in whole stuffed mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more stuffed mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna salad sandwich?
- How much fat in Milky Way Mini?
- How much protein in acorn squash?
- What is weight of soya bean milk?
- McGriddle McDonalds calories per ounce (oz)
- M&M's calories per serving size