McRoyal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
McRoyal: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one McRoyal and more
Also known as (other names): mcdonalds-mcroyal
How many calories in McRoyal?
For example, medium size McRoyal (200 g) has about 488 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size McRoyal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 25.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 70 minutes, swim for about 58 minutes or run for 49 minutes.
See all nutrition data of McRoyal on charts.
McRoyal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.17 g||~ 6.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||11.55 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Protein||14.1 g||~ 4 g|
|Water||50.37 g||~ 14.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 McRoyals?
As I wrote before medium size McRoyal (200 g) has 488 calories. It is easy to count that two McRoyals have about 976 calories and three McRoyals have about 1464 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five McRoyals.
- Medium size McRoyal (200 g)488 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of McRoyal69 kcal
- Half of medium size McRoyal244 kcal
- Small size McRoyal (160g)390.4 kcal
- Big size McRoyal (260g)634.4 kcal
- Two medium size McRoyals976 kcal
- Three medium size McRoyals1464 kcal
- Four medium size McRoyals1952 kcal
- Five medium size McRoyals2440 kcal
Protein in McRoyal
McRoyal has 14.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size McRoyal (200 g) you can see that you will get about 28.2 g of protein.
Carbs in McRoyal
McRoyal has 22.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size McRoyal (200 g) has about 44.3 g of carbs.
Fat in McRoyal
McRoyal has 11.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size McRoyal (200 g) has about 23.1 g of fat.
medium size McRoyal (200 g) has:488kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
McRoyal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A56 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.183 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.344 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.452 mg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
Energy content of McRoyal
- 36% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
McRoyal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium227 mg
- Phosphorus1.28 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium84 mg
- Sodium427 mg
- Iron2.41 mg
- Zink1.28 mg
Interesting charts - compare McRoyal with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how McRoyal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does agave syrup have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber sushi roll
- Calories in whole cucumber sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more cucumber sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cutie clementine?
- How much fat in ricotta cheese?
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- What is weight of Sun Chips?
- Chalupa calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef salad calories per serving size