Gammon Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gammon ham: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one gammon ham, slice and more
Also known as (other names): gammon joints
How many calories in gammon ham?
For example, one slice (35 g) gammon ham has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice gammon ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gammon ham on charts.
Gammon ham: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gammon ham?
As I wrote before one slice (35 g) has 85 calories. It is easy to count that two gammon ham have about 170 calories and three gammon ham have about 255 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gammon ham.
- One slice (35 g)85 kcal
- Slice of gammon ham (35g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gammon ham69 kcal
Protein in gammon ham
Gammon ham has 15.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one slice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 5.3 g of protein.
Carbs in gammon ham
Gammon ham has 0.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one slice (35 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in gammon ham
Gammon ham has 20.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one slice (35 g) has about 7.1 g of fat.
one slice (35 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gammon ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.51 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.26 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
Energy content of gammon ham
- 1% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
gammon ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium312 mg
- Phosphorus176 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium749 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink2.77 mg
Interesting charts - compare gammon ham with other gammon ham
When you look at charts below you will see how gammon ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chimichanga have?
- Calories in a half of angel hair pasta
- Calories in whole angel hair pasta
- Calories for one, two or more angel hair pasta
- Calories in handful of angel hair pasta
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wasabi peas?
- How much fat in sweetcorn?
- How much protein in fruit salad?
- What is weight of artichoke salad in oil?
- Bean cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cilantro calories per serving size