Hummus: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in hummus?
To illustrate, tablespoon of hummus (14 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 33 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of hummus is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about hummus nutrition.
See all nutrition data of hummus on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Hummus (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of hummus (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||15 g||4.25 g||2.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.5 g||1.56 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||17.82 g||5.05 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||7.78 g||2.21 g||1.1 g|
|Water||57.4 g||16.27 g||8 g|
hummus - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A23 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.127 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.024 mg
- Vit B60.146 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vit E1.54 mg
- Vit K0.023 mg
Energy content of hummus
- 24% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
hummus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium312 mg
- Phosphorus22.8 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium426 mg
- Iron2.54 mg
- Zink22.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hummus?
As I wrote before tablespoon of hummus (14 g) has 33 calories. It is easy to count that two hummus have about 66 calories and three hummus have about 99 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hummus.
- Tablespoon of hummus (14g)33 kcal
- Teaspoon of hummus (5g)12 kcal
- Cup of hummus (150g)356 kcal
- Half cup of hummus (75g)178 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hummus67 kcal
- Half of medium size hummus16.5 kcal
- Small size hummus (11g)26.4 kcal
- Big size hummus (18g)42.9 kcal
- Two medium size hummus66 kcal
- Three medium size hummus99 kcal
- Four medium size hummus132 kcal
- Five medium size hummus165 kcal
Protein in hummus
Hummus has 7.78 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of hummus (14 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in hummus
Hummus has 15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of hummus (14 g) has about 2.1 g of carbs.
Fat in hummus
Hummus has 17.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of hummus (14 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of hummus (14 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare hummus with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how hummus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does french baguette have?
- Calories in a half of animal crackers
- Calories in whole animal crackers
- Calories for one, two or more animal crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in prosciutto?
- How much fat in vanilla latte?
- How much protein in Chex Mix?
- What is weight of pepper jack cheese?
- Raisin bran calories per ounce (oz)
- Gnocchi with cheese calories per serving size