Ground Cinnamon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ground cinnamon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in ground cinnamon?
Case in point, tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon ground cinnamon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of ground cinnamon on charts.
Ground cinnamon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, bark or pinch of ground cinnamon?
As I wrote before 100g has 247 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, bark or pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4g)10 kcal
- Teaspoon of ground cinnamon (8g)20 kcal
- Ground cinnamon bark (3g)7 kcal
- Ground cinnamon pinch (1g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ground cinnamon70 kcal
- 10g of ground cinnamon25 kcal
- 20g of ground cinnamon49 kcal
- 50g of ground cinnamon124 kcal
- 100g of ground cinnamon247 kcal
Protein in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 3.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 80.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 1.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ground cinnamon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A295 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.022 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.332 mg
- Vitaminium B60.158 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.8 mg
- Vitaminium E2.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.031 mg
Energy content of ground cinnamon
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
ground cinnamon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Magnessium60 mg
- Calcium1002 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron8.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare ground cinnamon with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how ground cinnamon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Triple Sec Syrup have?
- Calories in a half of Skittles
- Calories in whole Skittles
- Calories for one, two or more Skittles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vanilla ice cream?
- How much fat in flour tortilla?
- How much protein in stuffed mushrooms?
- What is weight of tuna salad sandwich?
- Milky Way Mini calories per ounce (oz)
- Acorn squash calories per serving size