Ground Cinnamon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ground cinnamon?
Case in point, tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 10 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 10 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of ground cinnamon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ground cinnamon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ground cinnamon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon (4 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g)|
|Carbs Total||80.59 g||22.85 g||3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||53.1 g||15.05 g||2.1 g|
|Fat||1.24 g||0.35 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.99 g||1.13 g||0.2 g|
|Water||10.58 g||3 g||0.4 g|
ground cinnamon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A295 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.022 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.041 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.332 mg
- Vit B60.158 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit C3.8 mg
- Vit E2.32 mg
- Vit K0.031 mg
Energy content of ground cinnamon
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
ground cinnamon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Magnessium60 mg
- Calcium1002 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron8.32 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ground cinnamon?
As I wrote before tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has 10 calories. It is easy to count that two ground cinnamon have about 20 calories and three ground cinnamon have about 30 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ground cinnamon.
- Tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4g)10 kcal
- Teaspoon of ground cinnamon (8g)20 kcal
- Ground cinnamon bark (3g)7 kcal
- Ground cinnamon pinch (1g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ground cinnamon70 kcal
- Half of medium size ground cinnamon5 kcal
- Small size ground cinnamon (3g)8 kcal
- Big size ground cinnamon (5g)13 kcal
- Two medium size ground cinnamon20 kcal
- Three medium size ground cinnamon30 kcal
- Four medium size ground cinnamon40 kcal
- Five medium size ground cinnamon50 kcal
Protein in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 3.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 80.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in ground cinnamon
Ground cinnamon has 1.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of ground cinnamon (4 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ground cinnamon with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how ground cinnamon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Triple Sec Syrup have?
- Calories in a half of Skittles
- Calories in whole Skittles
- Calories for one, two or more Skittles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salmon sushi roll?
- How much fat in grilled shrimp?
- How much protein in tropical smoothie?
- What is weight of bacon and egg sandwich?
- Fortune cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and cola calories per serving size