Spinach Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Spinach salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in spinach salad?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g) has about 73 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of spinach salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of spinach salad on charts.
Spinach salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of spinach salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 81 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of spinach salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g)73 kcal
- Half cup of spinach salad (45g)36 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of spinach salad23 kcal
- 10g of spinach salad8 kcal
- 20g of spinach salad16 kcal
- 50g of spinach salad41 kcal
- 100g of spinach salad81 kcal
Protein in spinach salad
Spinach salad has 7.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in spinach salad
Spinach salad has 2.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in spinach salad
Spinach salad has 4.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g) has about 4.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of spinach salad (90 g) has:73kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
spinach salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.261 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.244 mg
- Vitaminium B60.202 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.149 mcg
- Vitaminium C20.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.71 mg
- Vitaminium K0.348 mg
Energy content of spinach salad
- 14% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
spinach salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium462 mg
- Magnessium61 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium197 mg
- Iron2.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare spinach salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how spinach salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Milky Way Mini have?
- Calories in a half of soya bean milk
- Calories in whole soya bean milk
- Calories for one, two or more soya bean milk
- Calories in glass of soya bean milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds McGriddle ?
- How much fat in M&M?
- How much protein in turkey bacon?
- What is weight of guacamole?
- Green apple Granny Smith calories per ounce (oz)
- Whopper calories per serving size