Pork vs Brisket: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pork
At first glance, you can see that in pork is much more calories than in brisket.
Pork has 242 kcal per 100g and brisket 157 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 54%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork cames from fat and in brisket from protein.
See tables below to compare pork with brisket in details.
Fact 2: Pork And Brisket Nutrition Difference
Brisket vs Pork: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||13.92 g||7.37 g|
|Protein||27.32 g||20.72 g|
|Water||57.87 g||70.29 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.87 mg||1.92 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||423 mg||330 mg|
|Sodium||62 mg||79 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.877 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.321 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.037 mg||3.94 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.464 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.29 mg||0.32 mg|
More protein in pork
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork is more protein than in brisket.
There is 20.72g per 100g of brisket and 27.32g per 100g of pork so using simple math we can see that difference is about 32%.
More fat in pork
In pork is more fats than in brisket.
The tables above show us that there is 7.37g/100g of fats in brisket and 13.92g/100g in pork. In this case difference is about 89%.
- Fat13.92 g
- Protein27.32 g
- Water57.87 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | pork shoulder | pork neck | pork tenderloin | pork chop slice
- 0% CARBS.
- 47% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Vitamins: brisket vs pork
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork 777% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork 89% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork 28% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B6: pork 10% more than brisket
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): brisket 40% more than pork
- Vitaminium E: brisket 10% more than pork
Minerals: pork vs brisket
Compares of pork
- Pork vs Chicken Breast
- Pork vs Duck Meat
- Pork vs Luncheon Meat
- Pork vs Veal
- Pork vs Rabbit
- Pork vs Beef Jerky
- see all compares of pork
Compares of brisket
- Calories from Pork
- Calories of Herring
- Calories in Mascarpone cheese
- Ground cinnamon calories per 100g
- Saag paneer carbs per 100g
- Gushers protein per 100g
- Blood orange fat per 100g
- How many calories does egg foo yung have?
- Calories in a half of Idli
- Calories in whole Idli
- Calories for one, two or more Idli
- How much protein in spinach salad?