Vanilla Ice Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vanilla ice cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one vanilla ice cream, cup and more
How many calories in vanilla ice cream?
Case in point, one scoop (68 g) vanilla ice cream has about 141 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one scoop vanilla ice cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vanilla ice cream on charts.
Vanilla ice cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.6 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||61 g||~ 17.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vanilla ice cream?
As I wrote before one scoop (68 g) has 141 calories. It is easy to count that two vanilla ice cream have about 282 calories and three vanilla ice cream have about 423 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vanilla ice cream.
- One scoop (68 g)141 kcal
- Cup of vanilla ice cream (152g)315 kcal
- Half cup of vanilla ice cream (76g)157 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vanilla ice cream59 kcal
Protein in vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream has 3.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one scoop (68 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream has 23.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one scoop (68 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream has 11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one scoop (68 g) has about 7.5 g of fat.
one scoop (68 g) has:141kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vanilla ice cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A421 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.24 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
Energy content of vanilla ice cream
- 46% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
vanilla ice cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium199 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium128 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare vanilla ice cream with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how vanilla ice cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do M&M have?
- Calories in a half of guacamole
- Calories in whole guacamole
- Calories for one, two or more guacamole
- Calories in tablespoon of guacamole
- Calories in teaspoon of guacamole
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in green apple?
- How much fat in Burger King Whopper?
- How much protein in cooked pasta?
- What is weight of grilled tilapia?
- Boiled lentils calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen berries calories per serving size