Fried Catfish: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried catfish: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried catfish?
For instance, standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g) has about 418 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried catfish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 22 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 60 minutes, swim for about 49 minutes or run for 42 minutes.
Fried catfish: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size or fillet of fried catfish?
As I wrote before 100g has 246 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or fillet of fried catfish.
- Standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g)418 kcal
- Fried catfish fillet (85g)209 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried catfish70 kcal
- 10g of fried catfish25 kcal
- 20g of fried catfish49 kcal
- 50g of fried catfish123 kcal
- 100g of fried catfish246 kcal
Protein in fried catfish
Fried catfish has 16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g) you can see that you will get about 27.2 g of protein.
Carbs in fried catfish
Fried catfish has 9.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g) has about 16.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fried catfish
Fried catfish has 15.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g) has about 26.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of fried catfish (170 g) has:418kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried catfish - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.613 mg
- Vitaminium B60.148 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.025 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.82 mg
- Vitaminium K0.013 mg
Energy content of fried catfish
- 16% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
fried catfish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium298 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium415 mg
- Iron1.04 mg
Does fried catfish cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in fried catfish is one of the highest from all products in Fried category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, fried catfish seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried catfish contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soya bean milk have?
- Calories in a half of M&M
- Calories in whole M&M
- Calories for one, two or more M&M
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey bacon?
- How much fat in guacamole?
- How much protein in green apple?
- What is weight of Burger King Whopper?
- Cooked pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled tilapia calories per serving size