Peanut Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in peanut butter?
For instance, tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 118 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of peanut butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about peanut butter nutrition.
See all nutrition data of peanut butter on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.57 g||6.12 g||4.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||2.27 g||1.6 g|
|Fat||49.94 g||14.16 g||10 g|
|Protein||24.06 g||6.82 g||4.8 g|
|Water||1.14 g||0.32 g||0.2 g|
peanut butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.111 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)13.696 mg
- Vit B60.418 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.092 mcg
- Vit E6.3 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of peanut butter
- 14% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
peanut butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium745 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium160 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium486 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peanut butter?
As I wrote before tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has 118 calories. It is easy to count that two peanut butter have about 236 calories and three peanut butter have about 354 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peanut butter.
- Tablespoon of peanut butter (20g)118 kcal
- Teaspoon of peanut butter (7g)41 kcal
- Cup of peanut butter (258g)1520 kcal
- Half cup of peanut butter (129g)760 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut butter167 kcal
- Half of medium size peanut butter59 kcal
- Small size peanut butter (16g)94.4 kcal
- Big size peanut butter (26g)153.4 kcal
- Two medium size peanut butter236 kcal
- Three medium size peanut butter354 kcal
- Four medium size peanut butter472 kcal
- Five medium size peanut butter590 kcal
Protein in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 24.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 21.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 49.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare peanut butter with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do mixed vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of Banh Mi sandwich
- Calories in whole Banh Mi sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more Banh Mi sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sauvignon Blanc?
- How much fat in vegetarian pot pie?
- How much protein in naan?
- What is weight of pasta salad?
- Stick of butter calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried egg sandwich calories per serving size