Peanut Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peanut butter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in peanut butter?
For instance, tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon peanut butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of peanut butter on charts.
Peanut butter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.57 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Fat||49.94 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Protein||24.06 g||~ 6.8 g|
|Water||1.14 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of peanut butter?
As I wrote before 100g has 589 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of peanut butter.
- Tablespoon of peanut butter (20g)118 kcal
- Teaspoon of peanut butter (7g)41 kcal
- Cup of peanut butter (258g)1520 kcal
- Half cup of peanut butter (129g)760 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut butter167 kcal
- 10g of peanut butter59 kcal
- 20g of peanut butter118 kcal
- 50g of peanut butter295 kcal
- 100g of peanut butter589 kcal
Protein in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 24.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 21.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 49.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peanut butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.111 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)13.696 mg
- Vitaminium B60.418 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.092 mcg
- Vitaminium E6.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of peanut butter
- 14% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
peanut butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium745 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium160 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium486 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare peanut butter with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do mixed vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of Banh Mi sandwich
- Calories in whole Banh Mi sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more Banh Mi sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sauvignon Blanc?
- How much fat in vegetarian pot pie?
- How much protein in naan?
- What is weight of pasta salad?
- Stick of butter calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried egg sandwich calories per serving size