Stuffed Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Stuffed mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one stuffed mushrooms, cup and more
How many calories in stuffed mushrooms?
For instance, medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size stuffed mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of stuffed mushroom on charts.
Stuffed mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 stuffed mushrooms?
As I wrote before medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) have 84 calories. It is easy to count that two stuffed mushrooms have about 168 calories and three stuffed mushrooms have about 252 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five stuffed mushrooms.
- Medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g)84 kcal
- Cup of stuffed mushrooms (96g)269 kcal
- Half cup of stuffed mushrooms (48g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of stuffed mushrooms79 kcal
- Half of medium size stuffed mushrooms42 kcal
- Small size stuffed mushrooms (24g)67.2 kcal
- Big size stuffed mushrooms (39g)109.2 kcal
- Two medium size stuffed mushrooms168 kcal
- Three medium size stuffed mushrooms252 kcal
- Four medium size stuffed mushrooms336 kcal
- Five medium size stuffed mushrooms420 kcal
Protein in stuffed mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms have 10.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in stuffed mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms have 27.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) has about 8.1 g of carbs.
Fat in stuffed mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms have 14.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) has about 4.5 g of fat.
medium size stuffed mushrooms (30 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
stuffed mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.308 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.491 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.195 mg
- Vitaminium B60.146 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of stuffed mushrooms
- 38% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
stuffed mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium388 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium142 mg
- Sodium643 mg
- Iron2.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare stuffed mushrooms with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how stuffed mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.