Skittles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Skittles?
100g of Skittles have about 405 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, small packet | family size packet | cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) have about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 150 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Skittles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Skittles nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Skittles on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Skittles (37 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Skittles (37 g)|
|Carbs Total||90.78 g||25.74 g||33.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||4.37 g||1.24 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||0.19 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||3.83 g||1.09 g||1.4 g|
Skittles - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.007 mg
- Vit B60.003 mg
- Vit C66.8 mg
- Vit E0.17 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of Skittles
- 90% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Skittles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium12 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Sodium15 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Skittles?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) have 150 calories. It is easy to count that two Skittles have about 300 calories and three Skittles have about 450 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Skittles.
- Standard serving size of Skittles (37 g)150 kcal
- Skittles small packet (45g)182 kcal
- Skittles family size packet (196g)794 kcal
- Cup of Skittles (205g)830 kcal
- Half cup of Skittles (102.5g)415 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Skittles115 kcal
- Half of medium size Skittles75 kcal
- Small size Skittles (30g)120 kcal
- Big size Skittles (48g)195 kcal
- Two medium size Skittles300 kcal
- Three medium size Skittles450 kcal
- Four medium size Skittles600 kcal
- Five medium size Skittles750 kcal
Protein in Skittles
Skittles have 0.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Skittles
Skittles have 90.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has about 33.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Skittles
Skittles have 4.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Skittles with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Skittles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds McGriddle have?
- Calories in a half of turkey bacon
- Calories in whole turkey bacon
- Calories for one, two or more turkey bacon
- Calories in slice of turkey bacon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in guacamole?
- How much fat in green apple?
- How much protein in Burger King Whopper?
- What is weight of black bread?
- Fried egg white calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted cashews calories per serving size