Skittles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Skittles: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, small packet , family size packet and more
How many calories in Skittles?
For example, standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) have about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Skittles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Skittles on charts.
Skittles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||90.78 g||~ 25.7 g|
|Fat||4.37 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||3.83 g||~ 1.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, small packet , family size packet , cup or half cup of Skittles?
As I wrote before 100g have 405 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, small packet , family size packet , cup or half cup of Skittles.
- Standard serving size of Skittles (37 g)150 kcal
- Skittles small packet (45g)182 kcal
- Skittles family size packet (196g)794 kcal
- Cup of Skittles (205g)830 kcal
- Half cup of Skittles (102.5g)415 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Skittles115 kcal
- 10g of Skittles41 kcal
- 20g of Skittles81 kcal
- 50g of Skittles203 kcal
- 100g of Skittles405 kcal
Protein in Skittles
Skittles have 0.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Skittles
Skittles have 90.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has about 33.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Skittles
Skittles have 4.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Skittles (37 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Skittles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.007 mg
- Vitaminium B60.003 mg
- Vitaminium C66.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Skittles
- 90% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Skittles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium12 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Sodium15 mg
Interesting charts - compare Skittles with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Skittles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds McGriddle have?
- Calories in a half of turkey bacon
- Calories in whole turkey bacon
- Calories for one, two or more turkey bacon
- Calories in slice of turkey bacon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in guacamole?
- How much fat in black beans?
- How much protein in black bread?
- What is weight of fried egg white?
- Roasted cashews calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried Goji berries calories per serving size