Minced Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in minced beef?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 41 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of minced beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about minced beef nutrition.
See all nutrition data of minced beef on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Minced Beef (17 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of minced beef (17 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||15.37 g||4.36 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||23.87 g||6.77 g||4.1 g|
|Water||58.37 g||16.55 g||9.9 g|
minced beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A9 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.171 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.026 mg
- Vit B60.311 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.12 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of minced beef
- 0% CARBS
- 41% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
minced beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium241 mg
- Phosphorus2.9 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium73 mg
- Iron2.27 mg
- Zink2.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 minced beef?
As I wrote before tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has 41 calories. It is easy to count that two minced beef have about 82 calories and three minced beef have about 123 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five minced beef.
- Tablespoon of minced beef (17g)41 kcal
- Cup of minced beef (150g)362 kcal
- Half cup of minced beef (75g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of minced beef68 kcal
- Half of medium size minced beef20.5 kcal
- Small size minced beef (14g)32.8 kcal
- Big size minced beef (22g)53.3 kcal
- Two medium size minced beef82 kcal
- Three medium size minced beef123 kcal
- Four medium size minced beef164 kcal
- Five medium size minced beef205 kcal
Protein in minced beef
Minced beef has 23.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) you can see that you will get about 4.1 g of protein.
Carbs in minced beef
0 g of carbs - minced beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in minced beef
Minced beef has 15.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare minced beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how minced beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Llindor Truffle have?
- Calories in a half of pea salad
- Calories in whole pea salad
- Calories for one, two or more pea salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in paneer cheese?
- How much fat in philly cheesesteak?
- How much protein in ham pot pie?
- What is weight of california sushi roll?
- White onions calories per ounce (oz)
- Donut hole calories per serving size