Minced Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Minced beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in minced beef?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon minced beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of minced beef on charts.
Minced beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||15.37 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||23.87 g||~ 6.8 g|
|Water||58.37 g||~ 16.5 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of minced beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 241 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of minced beef.
- Tablespoon of minced beef (17g)41 kcal
- Cup of minced beef (150g)362 kcal
- Half cup of minced beef (75g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of minced beef68 kcal
- 10g of minced beef24 kcal
- 20g of minced beef48 kcal
- 50g of minced beef121 kcal
- 100g of minced beef241 kcal
Protein in minced beef
Minced beef has 23.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) you can see that you will get about 4.1 g of protein.
Carbs in minced beef
0 g of carbs - minced beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in minced beef
Minced beef has 15.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of minced beef (17 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
minced beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A9 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.171 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.026 mg
- Vitaminium B60.311 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of minced beef
- 0% CARBS
- 41% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
minced beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium241 mg
- Phosphorus2.9 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium73 mg
- Iron2.27 mg
- Zink2.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare minced beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how minced beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Llindor Truffle have?
- Calories in a half of pea salad
- Calories in whole pea salad
- Calories for one, two or more pea salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in paneer cheese?
- How much fat in philly cheesesteak?
- How much protein in ham pot pie?
- What is weight of california sushi roll?
- White onions calories per ounce (oz)
- Donut hole calories per serving size