Gin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one gin, glass and more
How many calories in gin?
To illustrate, pub shot (35 g) gin has about 81 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from pub shot gin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gin on charts.
Gin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Water||66.6 g||~ 18.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gin?
As I wrote before pub shot (35 g) has 81 calories. It is easy to count that two gin have about 162 calories and three gin have about 243 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gin.
- Pub shot (35 g)81 kcal
- Glass full of gin (220g)508 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of gin (40g)92 kcal
- Gin bottle 0,7 (700g)1617 kcal
- Gin bottle 1,0 (1000g)2310 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gin65 kcal
Protein in gin
0g of protein - gin has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in gin
0 g of carbs - gin has no carbohydrates.
Fat in gin
0 g of fat - gin has no fat.
pub shot (35 g) has:81kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
Energy content of gin
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Phosphorus4 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
- Zink0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare gin with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how gin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork tamale have?
- Calories in a half of seafood salad
- Calories in whole seafood salad
- Calories for one, two or more seafood salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Banh Mi sandwich?
- How much fat in Sauvignon Blanc?
- How much protein in vegetarian pot pie?
- What is weight of naan?
- Pasta salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Stick of butter calories per serving size