Olives: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Olives: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one green olive, handful and more
Also known as (other names): Green olives
How many calories in green olive?
To illustrate, medium size green olive (4 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size green olive is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of green olive on charts.
Olives: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.1 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||12.7 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Saturated fat||1.78 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||76 g||~ 21.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 olives?
As I wrote before medium size green olive (4 g) have 5 calories. It is easy to count that two olives have about 10 calories and three olives have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five olives.
- Medium size green olive (4 g)5 kcal
- Handful of olives (50g)63 kcal
- Cup of green olive (134g)168 kcal
- Half cup of green olive (67g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of olives35 kcal
- Half of medium size green olive2.5 kcal
- Small size green olive (3g)4 kcal
- Big size green olive (5g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size olives10 kcal
- Three medium size olives15 kcal
- Four medium size olives20 kcal
- Five medium size olives25 kcal
Protein in green olive
Olives have 1.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size green olive (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in olives
Olives have 4.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size green olive (4 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in olives
Olives have 12.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size green olive (4 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size green olive (4 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
green olive - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30 IU
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium E1.99 mg
Energy content of green olive
- 12% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
green olive - minerals per 100g
- Potassium55 mg
- Phosphorus17 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium2400 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
- Zink0.22 mg
- Beta karoten180 mg
Interesting charts - compare green olive with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how green olive looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gin have?
- Calories in a half of peach cobbler
- Calories in whole peach cobbler
- Calories for one, two or more peach cobbler
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ranch dip?
- How much fat in venison ?
- How much protein in homemade pizza?
- What is weight of bing cherries?
- Flatbread calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork tamale calories per serving size