Duck Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Duck breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one duck breast and more
How many calories in duck breast?
Case in point, medium size duck breast (155 g) has about 191 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size duck breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of duck breast on charts.
Duck breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||4.25 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||19.85 g||~ 5.6 g|
|Water||75.51 g||~ 21.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 duck breast?
As I wrote before medium size duck breast (155 g) has 191 calories. It is easy to count that two duck breast have about 382 calories and three duck breast have about 573 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five duck breast.
- Medium size duck breast (155 g)191 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of duck breast35 kcal
- Half of medium size duck breast95.5 kcal
- Small size duck breast (124g)152.8 kcal
- Big size duck breast (202g)248.3 kcal
- Two medium size duck breast382 kcal
- Three medium size duck breast573 kcal
- Four medium size duck breast764 kcal
- Five medium size duck breast955 kcal
Protein in duck breast
Duck breast has 19.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size duck breast (155 g) you can see that you will get about 30.8 g of protein.
Carbs in duck breast
0 g of carbs - duck breast has no carbohydrates.
Fat in duck breast
Duck breast has 4.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size duck breast (155 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
medium size duck breast (155 g) has:191kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
duck breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A53 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.416 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.31 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.444 mg
- Vitaminium B60.63 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.025 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.2 mg
Energy content of duck breast
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
duck breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium268 mg
- Phosphorus16 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium57 mg
- Iron4.51 mg
- Zink16 mg
Interesting charts - compare duck breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how duck breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does taco shell have?
- Calories in a half of cooked lentils
- Calories in whole cooked lentils
- Calories for one, two or more cooked lentils
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cabernet Sauvignon?
- How much fat in kielbasa?
- How much protein in dosa?
- What is weight of sugar packet?
- Provolone cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried fish calories per serving size