Carp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one carp and more
How many calories in carp?
Case in point, fillet (170 g) carp has about 216 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet carp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carp on charts.
Carp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carp?
As I wrote before fillet (170 g) has 216 calories. It is easy to count that two carp have about 432 calories and three carp have about 648 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carp.
- Fillet (170 g)216 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carp36 kcal
Protein in carp
Carp has 17.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (170 g) you can see that you will get about 30.3 g of protein.
Carbs in carp
0 g of carbs - carp has no carbohydrates.
Fat in carp
Carp has 5.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (170 g) has about 9.5 g of fat.
fillet (170 g) has:216kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carp - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.64 mg
- Vitaminium B60.19 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.63 mg
Energy content of carp
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
carp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium333 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium49 mg
- Iron1.24 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare carp with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how carp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gravy have?
- Calories in a half of spicy chicken sandwich
- Calories in whole spicy chicken sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more spicy chicken sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dosa with filling?
- How much fat in vegetable oil?
- How much protein in granola bar?
- What is weight of marshmallow?
- Clif bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Sesame chicken calories per serving size